Is dating much younger women than you ok ?

RyanMars

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a younger person than some of the other guys her I'd say I've seen up to 7 years gap but much more than that would be seen as too much. But at the same time it's all about where you are in life. My mom if 10 years older than my dad so an age gap can work. But really anything past 10 it would be hard to find things in common with each other.
How many couples actually have things in common? Most couples I see have different interests even when same age.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many couples actually have things in common? Most couples I see have different interests even when same age.
Every relationship is different, but in general, most couples do have some common interests. For some, that want to, and actually enjoy doing everything together, common interests form a basis for the relationship. For others, the opposites attract cliché applies, and they are very happy that way.

If the relationship works for the couple, then it's good for them, no matter what anyone else thinks

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seeing as how my wife is 10 years older than me and I've always had a thing towards "mature" women, I personally couldn't see myself with someone significantly younger than myself had circumstances been different in my life.

I guess for me it's not only the obvious sexual aspect, but the fact I would have more in common with someone either my own age or older than much younger. With an older woman, while there is some historical and cultural events as well as musical tastes she may have experienced that I haven't, but for the most part there is also a lot of overlap; while with a much younger person there is a lot more I'd have a hard time relating to I think.

I do think there is a perception in society (sometimes unfairly) that men who gravitate towards much younger women are motivated solely for arm candy & breeding purposes, while for the woman it is financial. I will admit that despite knowing the challenges of an age-disparate relationship and the judgements from others that have sometimes come due to it, I have the same prejudiced reaction myself when I see or hear of some middle-aged or older dude dating a woman in her 20's or even 30's.

But overall, what other people want to do and who they have a relationship is none of my business anyway, though I still would have the perception that a relationship of more than maybe 20 years difference or a middle-aged guy gravitating towards those who closer to the high side of 18, is doing it for unseemly reasons.

Reactions: lapdog2001

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck yeah. NGL, when it comes to banging a pussy the younger the better (18 and up in the US of course). Don't get me wrong, a lot of older women have tits and ass and good head and whatever, but nothing like a fresh tight young pussy to stretch man
Good head means to you a brain that keeps alive the peace of flesh that owns the pussy provides moisture and open the legs when commanded?
young enough?
For the op 10 years is not that much difference I would say quite common.
if it work for the couple it’s ok.
the greater gap the less chances to be able to talk about stuff.
I would add at least 25 yo for the youngest.
What if you want kids when he ends the university you probably be dead.

Reactions: 14600801

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I already heard men and women arguing/complaining/judging/defending such relationships.

Well, the thing is... most time it just happens. The situation presents itself and some men just go for it while others just avoid it at all costs. It is not like those men were waiting for little girls outside their school with candy in their hands.... At least I hope so.

I have met awesome older and younger women than me that I would totally date. If there is mutual respect and the relationship is constructive to both, what is the problem? I see a problem when the relationship is abusive, regardless of the age.

If one day I decide to date a woman much younger than me, I wouldn't care about the opinions of most people. Actually, it almost happened recently. It didn't work because the girl is... not smart and immature hehe I did heard many female friends complaining about it though.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most couples is know have a lot oft hinge in common that's what usually brings then together. That's just what I've seen from people dating each other in my life. Why would you want to be with someone that has nothing in common with you. That's makes no sense

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't see the issue as long as everyone is consenting age and genuinely into each other, my wife is a decade younger than me not that I have a younger woman fetish, we simply hit it off.
I also know dudes who are with women much older than themselves, I've been in relationships with women who have been older too, makes no difference to me.

D

deleted8788711

As long as they are adult and consenting, then it is "OK".

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have several girls I am seeing that are much younger than me.

It depends on the relationship everyone wants. My female friends have very busy lives and like to have a social life as well and also be fucked silly without having the time and energy for a boyfriend.

We care for each other but have separate lives.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No judgment here.... Although I've found it disappointing when there's no commonality in music, theater, movies, history, fashion, etc. Hotness and sex only go so far in my book.

Reactions: sknnymexbttm

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If its legal its ok. There are many different reasons why there are often big age gaps in realtionships. You could think its kind of odd where the gap is 10+ years but as long as its between consenting adults then I dont hold much stock in what 'social media warriors' opinions on the matter are.

You also have to consider if say a woman wants to have children, their up against a biological clock and often guys their same age are not ready for settling down.

Reactions: MKey

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You also have to consider if say a woman wants to have children, their up against a biological clock and often guys their same age are not ready for settling down.
I don't believe this. I think there are plenty of male contemporaries available to all ages of women looking to settle down, I think the true culprit is such men don't typically possess other traits which are more valued as attractive.
That's probably why I don't really trust a lot of large age gap relationships, because ultimately I think they are a reconciliatory behavior for some manner of predation, or some manner of self victimization, no matter how innocent or benign it may seem...
I see it as the same logic as how viking raids of pillaging, plundering and rape may have resulted in enough "successful" forced marriages that we look at it fondly after the fact.

• Haha

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't believe this. I think there are plenty of male contemporaries available to all ages of women looking to settle down, I think the true culprit is such men don't typically possess other traits which are more valued as attractive.
That's probably why I don't really trust a lot of large age gap relationships, because ultimately I think they are a reconciliatory behavior for some manner of predation, or some manner of self victimization, no matter how innocent or benign it may seem...
I see it as the same logic as how viking raids of pillaging, plundering and rape may have resulted in enough "successful" forced marriages that we look at it fondly after the fact.

You may have that personal perception and you wouldnt be alone. Age gaps tend to draw social stigamas.

However evolutionary psychology, based on the premise that the human mind has evolved adaptive strategies to support reproduction and survival (Buss, 2016). Suggests; women benefited by seeking men who have the status and resources to support their child-rearing and the willingness to do so. These traits are tied to older men. Men, have evolved a preference for younger women because their youth is a signal for fertility, and over the course of time, men have better reproductive success when they partner with women who can bear children.

Large age gap relationships, often reflect men's evolved preferences for younger, fertile women and women's evolved preferences for older, high-status men.

Both ways somone is getting something mutually beneficial and supportive out of the realtionship.

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are predators for sure, but most times ppl just meet in life and get together. Even though men talk about dating younger women, I don't think most men are actively rejecting older women to pursue young women.

Sometimes you work at a place with younger women. Or you exercise with them. Or you meet them at the church. Or trips. Or on your way home.

My parents have an age gap of 12years if I remember correctly. They love, respect and care about each other. They never betrayed each other. I think that is what matters. How many couples with similar ages can't say the same?

I used to reject younger women when I was younger. My sister is 5 years younger than me and I didn't like the idea of dating a girl around her age. Now I really don't care about it.