is deepthroating and big dicks looked at the same way.?

crazyaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was just thinking, last night i was getting my dick sucked by my wife and i was loving it. but when ever she went down to deep throat, she started gaggin a lil and she couldn't get my dick all the way down her throat. it also didn't feel as good because the inside of her mouth didn't feel soft and warm when she did that. i honestly like it when she just has a nice rythim or sucking it with 2 hands simultaneously twisting and jerking at the same time, but deepthroating just dosn't doit for me. im thinkin it just looks good or its just a show, similar to a guy with a huge cock. i mean it looks nice but whats the piont if you cant get the whole thing in side any hole. let me know what yall think, do you honestly enjoy deepthroating or do you feel like i do.....?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...do you honestly enjoy deepthroating or do you feel like i do.....?
It's all personal preference. I've heard, "No, it (tight throat) squeezes my dick too much," and "Oh, love how it feels gripped (by the throat)". It's like any other "hole". I've had people look at my ass and say, "Ooo, I bet it's tight" (in a good way), and "Hmm, are you really loose? Cuz I don't like to feel strangled, or have to work to get in." (There are a couple of older threads on fucking, and hole tight/loose preferences, but I can't find them, at the moment.)

Personally, I'm not huge, but I love the feeling of lips around the base of mine.

For another deepthroating reference
http://www.lpsg.org/32207-deepthroating-your-manhood.html

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This question has interested me -

I always have sexual banter with male friends and over the years people joke about "cor she could deep throat" and you see a video of a female sword swallower and everyones like "Cor imagine her using that skill on your cock" etc. But some of my mates must surely be of smaller endowments due to statistics - so do guys with 4/5 inch cocks get as much of a kick out of "deep" throating, or do you have to be a certain length to class it as "deep" throat? And if its only for guys of a certain length why do most guys talk about it?

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cumalot how ya doing bro?

Real deepthroat applies to a large cock I think. It has to be a challenge to the girl. meaning its of a size most girls can't take in 100%. I have friends who brag about thier girl deepthroating and they have 5" peckers. These guys can be deepthroated by just about any girl who tries to deepthroat them They get confused because they have had girls who didn't deepthroat them. Probably, because the girl has a sensitive gag reflex or is just doing oral half assed.

true deepthroat is for those 6.5 and avove ; ). oh ya if your thick and the girls has small lips forget about it.