Is dick a muscle?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is the penis a muscle?

If so, are there any "exercises" for it to help it develop as a muscle--just like there are exercises to help develop other muscles like bicepts and pectorals?

I hope this is not a silly question. (If you think it is silly, please do not jump down my throat because I asked it. I was just wondering. )

Thanks.

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
No it is not! It is an organ. There is not such a thing as "Penis' work out" Some people claim that stretching it would make it longer and milking it would make it longer and thicker. If that would be the case, My cock would be as long and thick as a donkeys. My opinion!

By the way, you question is not silly, IT IS JUST A QUESTION!

Last edited:

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, Farallon said it right however Kegel exercises can indeed influence your urinary bladder integrity, ejaculatory control to a degree and ability to "flex" your erect penis which can result in a pleasant surprise for your partner. Some also recommend the "towel raise" exercise where you practice lifting a towel draped over your erect penis and over time wet it to increase the weight you are lifting. There are lots of other threads on this topic on this site. Use the "search" function. Enjoy!

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
With all the respect you deserve, I think all that is BS. I am not attacking you personaly, but those theories. Eventhough I have a pretty big and fat cock, I have tried some of those crazy ideas just to be a little bigger and that doesn't do a thing. My experience! The only organ I know you can stretch and make it bigger is the stomach, and you do not want that! Other organ enlargement is just the result of a disease.

Yes, Farallon said it right however Kegel exercises can indeed influence your urinary bladder integrity, ejaculatory control to a degree and ability to "flex" your erect penis which can result in a pleasant surprise for your partner. Some also recommend the "towel raise" exercise where you practice lifting a towel draped over your erect penis and over time wet it to increase the weight you are lifting. There are lots of other threads on this topic on this site. Use the "search" function. Enjoy!

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The foregoing is correct. I would add to it that the reproductive organs, penis included, are rich in smooth muscle tissue. This is critical in regulating proper bloodflow in the area, and bloodflow is essential to reproductive health and function. In short, it's how you get a boner -- and lose it.

The reproductive smooth muscle is characterized by a tonical contractile pattern, meaning slow and sustained contraction. This contractile function of vascular smooth muscle helps regulate resistance vessels, or small arteries.

The smooth muscle of the penis is found throughout the outer shaft skin, with specialized concentrations in the foreskin, because this is the turnaround point of the artery and veins. Additionally, when you're very young this closes off in a whorled pattern to help keep pathogens out of the urethra, and forms the acroposthion. In the adult, changes in the smooth muscle tissue of the foreskin provide specific stimulation feedback (to you and your nervous system) to gauge variation in temperature and engorgement of the glans. It's an alert system you're getting aroused, and assists in regulating proper bloodflow.

Smooth muscle isn't "worked out" like your biceps. Smooth muscle tissue is normally stimulated to relax/contract involuntarily by the nervous system, but is also responsive to hormonal or cellular conditions. In other words, it has a complex job to do and generally does it on autopilot.

Don't let any of these details stop you from "exercising" your penis, in the same way you exercise your civil rights. Cock is there to for all to enjoy!

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is the penis a muscle?

If so, are there any "exercises" for it to help it develop as a muscle--just like there are exercises to help develop other muscles like bicepts and pectorals?

I hope this is not a silly question. (If you think it is silly, please do not jump down my throat because I asked it. I was just wondering. )

Thanks.
If it were, mine'd be the size of one of my legs! LOL

madforfood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
sorry boys if it were a muscle everyguy would just lift weights with it to make it bgger haha mind you us girls would be well happy xx

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you can exercise your penis and gain length and girth!!
my penis now 6.5 inches, i gained 1inch of doing streches and some jelqing in 1 year.
you dont believe me? click on my profile go see all the threads i opend you will see me asking if a 5incher is normal. that was round late 2008 i had 5.5 inch penis!!
it does work i swear it does and if you dont believe me!! i dont give a s**t =)

btw dont believe farrallon. what makes you think he have the knowledge to tell you about those exercises he prob did the PE for like 5mins he thought he can get 10 inches in 3mins. trust me on this it takes 30mins only out of your day and now days time fly so fast you wont believe it at the end of year when u measure you penis and you see the results.
but you are in the wrong place atm you need to go to the "penis englargment" section and you need to ask Big Al not Farrallon.

( soz farrallon wasnt trying to bash on you or any thing )

Last edited:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Technically, it is an organ, yes, but it is made up of soft muscle tissues of some kind or the other. As for exercises, I don't know.

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A cock can be made bigger, even though it is not a muscle.

A few tears back I saw one those freak shows where a guy was lifting heavy weights from a chain that went through a ring in his cock? Do you think he hadn't been stretched out? Well, his dick was long alright, but it was so unsexy.

If he'd lifted those weights flexing the muscles around an erect cock - now that would have been impressive!

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
I didn't say stop playing with your cock! I said that it is not true that exercises actually make your cock bigger. Again, if that would be the case, I'd be a real tripod!

The foregoing is correct. I would add to it that the reproductive organs, penis included, are rich in smooth muscle tissue. This is critical in regulating proper bloodflow in the area, and bloodflow is essential to reproductive health and function. In short, it's how you get a boner -- and lose it.

The reproductive smooth muscle is characterized by a tonical contractile pattern, meaning slow and sustained contraction. This contractile function of vascular smooth muscle helps regulate resistance vessels, or small arteries.

The smooth muscle of the penis is found throughout the outer shaft skin, with specialized concentrations in the foreskin, because this is the turnaround point of the artery and veins. Additionally, when you're very young this closes off in a whorled pattern to help keep pathogens out of the urethra, and forms the acroposthion. In the adult, changes in the smooth muscle tissue of the foreskin provide specific stimulation feedback (to you and your nervous system) to gauge variation in temperature and engorgement of the glans. It's an alert system you're getting aroused, and assists in regulating proper bloodflow.

Smooth muscle isn't "worked out" like your biceps. Smooth muscle tissue is normally stimulated to relax/contract involuntarily by the nervous system, but is also responsive to hormonal or cellular conditions. In other words, it has a complex job to do and generally does it on autopilot.

Don't let any of these details stop you from "exercising" your penis, in the same way you exercise your civil rights. Cock is there to for all to enjoy!