Is dick size absolutely necessary for "agressive" or "passionate" sex?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know of two types of sex from personal experience--Agressive sex where you really violently ravage the girl and passionate sex, which is much more sensual.

Common sense helps us conclude that for agressive sex, bigger is better, but for passionate sex, it probably isn't that important (to the average girl, excluding size queens here). From your own experiences, is this true? I won't ask if you've had very meaningful, passionate sex with an endowed man because that kind of sex is really more of a soul connection than penis size, but have you ever had agressive, satisfying sex with a man who was very dominant but had average endowment?

Lifeguard

Experimental Member
Media
I see no more logic to the idea that a big dick is necessary for agressive sex any more than a big baseball bat is necessary for beating the crap out of someone! I'm closer to the "average" category than "large" but I can assure you that my wife and I have had our share of agressive (I prefer the word intensive) and passionate sex in our 28 years of marriage!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yes - of course - 'ravaging' is far more about the other stuff going on [hands, teeth, hair, cuticles!] than it is about the pentration. It might not work so well with a much smaller than average cock - but average is more than adequate..

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes - of course - 'ravaging' is far more about the other stuff going on [hands, teeth, hair, cuticles!] than it is about the pentration. It might not work so well with a much smaller than average cock - but average is more than adequate...
CUTICLES?!?!? :eek: :confused:

I know of two types of sex from personal experience--Agressive sex where you really violently ravage the girl and passionate sex, which is much more sensual. There are more than two types of sex. You need to spend less time posting threads for validation and more time having sex and learning what real women want.

But have you ever had agressive, satisfying sex with a man who was very dominant but had average endowment? I wouldn't say he was very dominant naturally; but upon request he really rose to the occassion. :smile:

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Yes - of course - 'ravaging' is far more about the other stuff going on [hands, teeth, hair, cuticles!] than it is about the pentration. It might not work so well with a much smaller than average cock - but average is more than adequate...
CUTICLES?!?!? :eek: :confused:

I know of two types of sex from personal experience--Agressive sex where you really violently ravage the girl and passionate sex, which is much more sensual. There are more than two types of sex. You need to spend less time posting threads for validation and more time having sex and learning what real women want.

But have you ever had agressive, satisfying sex with a man who was very dominant but had average endowment? I wouldn't say he was very dominant naturally; but upon request he really rose to the occassion. :smile:

Its kinda hard to learn what real women want when you can never get any sex, so when you finally do you suck at it regardless. So we come here! to learn! or i guess i kinda do, so i wont suck as horribly as i should, although maybe i will suck regardless of what i learn here? dunno.

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my experience is that the bigger someone is, the less-aggressive the sex ends up being.

don't underestimate the challenges women face from having a large object in and outside of them, over and over again.

the gals that i dated who were tighter usually wanted me to go slow, deep, and sensual.

whereas the bigger gals eventually wanted me to clap away.