Is dick size related to ball size?.. Small Cock Guy also had Baby Size Balls

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Many chicks i had said they did like my low hangers. A guy i once had fun with had slightly bigger cock but his balls were almost half the size. He was so horny with my balls. Usually it's the size of the cock that counts right? Still many believe that a set of juicy danglers complete the frame! But there is no connection to one or other part. No connection also to any large part of the body with the size of balls. A friend of mine is very well built and muscular hairy body but his assets are rather small.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My balls are average sized, I think, but my sack is kinda small. My cock is definitely not small, however.

BarelyMoreThan6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen 'em both ways, Huge Balls, Big Cock, Tiny Balls Huge Cock. Tiny Cock Huge Balls Etc.

Oddest combo though was a guy who was probably 8" erect, about the diameter of my index finger in girth with tiny pea sized balls. Flaccid he was probably 3" or so and you could take his whole package in your mouth with ease. It was actually pretty hot.

He has to have been the "skinniest" guy girth wise I have ever seen.

Notsobigbutenough

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've seen 'em both ways, Huge Balls, Big Cock, Tiny Balls Huge Cock. Tiny Cock Huge Balls Etc.

Oddest combo though was a guy who was probably 8" erect, about the diameter of my index finger in girth with tiny pea sized balls. Flaccid he was probably 3" or so and you could take his whole package in your mouth with ease. It was actually pretty hot.

He has to have been the "skinniest" guy girth wise I have ever seen.

Very weird package :frown1:

Peanut2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From what I have seen. penis size and ball size are not directly related. In my case I am small in both!

eoghanlad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Totally not related - see my pics

I have tiny tight balls and well my penis is not exactly the same....

No idea how they both belong to me seem really out of proportion and dont belong together!!

eoghanlad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Totally not related - see my pics

I have tiny tight balls and well my penis is not exactly the same....

No idea how they both belong to me seem really out of proportion and dont belong together!!

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In Jr. High locker room there was this fat kid who had tiny dick and balls. Only thing you could see of his dick was the head sticking out, and it wasn't very big. His ball sack was very tiny. I always wondered how big his dick got with an erection.

VikingDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't think so...someone could have small balls/big cock or big balls/small cock. Fortunately my balls mesh well with my size D: