Is eating a woman's pussy submissive?

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't get the confusion. Are you looking at the definition of the words before you use them?

Theory: a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

Science adheres to this, fuck commonality. Say the words that you mean.

Either way if you are satiating your own desires then you aren't submitting. If eating pussy is truly what you want to do then a woman sitting on your face so you can eat her out is satiating your own desires. If you don't like eating pussy then a woman siting on your face isn't satiating you desires. You might still allow it, but its only submissive if you don't want it and it is forced or willed upon you.

Just because some people understand the meaning of a word as something other than what it is doesn't mean that the definition has changed. We don't change existing words to suit the fringe of society until it becomes commonplace. Otherwise if I start calling lettuce "apples" then you have to do the same according that own logic.

If you are satiating your desires through any action then you are not being submissive.

If you are partaking in an act without your consent, meaning against your will, then you are being submissive.

If you consider yourself a tool used to achieve satisfaction then you're objectifying yourself at that point. I guess that's not necessarily a problem but it doesn't address the context of this question. Does a hammer enjoy hammering in a nail? No, its inanimate, which is how you described someone partaking in the act.

When I eat pussy I am a willing participant and get enjoyment from the pleasure received by my partner and I want to do that. By satiating my own desires I am not submissive, according to the definition excepted by the English speaking world, I am just as much dominant because I am satiating my desires, taking what I want even if it means another is receiving pleasure because of it.

The only thing I can take from your response is that you don't like giving oral and have been forced into it at some point.

Anyone who thinks giving pleasure to their partner is a negative thing is probably disappointing their partner.

D

deleted992152

I love giving oral and never regard it as being in any way submissive - on the contrary, in the right circumstances it often leaves me in complete control (provided I'm doing it right !) haha....

hockeybro999

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't really think of it as submissive but I guess it just depends on each partner/situation. Generally in the bedroom my instincts are to be more in charge and dominant but that has never stopped me from wanting to eat pussy. While giving oral sex is submissive in sense I guess, in another sense you have a lot of power. I love telling girls that I want to taste them (sometimes even before we are in the bedroom) and building that anticipation for her. Then finally making her squeal and squirm while I eat her pussy and butthole like my last meal. Fuck I'm hard now lol

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There's wanting to eat pussy and having to eat pussy. I can only think of one pussy I have ever turned down (it stank bad). I've had women "force" me to eat them, but much like when a person sucks cock, they control the pleasure. I am always in control even if they think they are. Men worry too much about being submissive.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always enjoy do this but have had two females say No. How many others have had girls not allow/want it?

jrizzle2015

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Almost any act can be done in a dominant or submissive way. Fellatio: I can be dominant "I want you lips around my cock" or she can be dominant "derek, you don't get to cum: I'm not done having fun yet". It can even mix around. The woman who told me I couldn't cum yet also liked me to fuck her face.

So, submission and dominant are fluid and fun. Sex, like most things, is what you make of it.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Call Me Daddy say it all! When you do anything to a woman's pussy she gave you the gift off opportunity.

Lovelocker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't really think of it as submissive but I guess it just depends on each partner/situation. Generally in the bedroom my instincts are to be more in charge and dominant but that has never stopped me from wanting to eat pussy. While giving oral sex is submissive in sense I guess, in another sense you have a lot of power. I love telling girls that I want to taste them (sometimes even before we are in the bedroom) and building that anticipation for her. Then finally making her squeal and squirm while I eat her pussy and butthole like my last meal. Fuck I'm hard now lol
So am I brother

Reactions: abattist

Edit; yeah, really depends on who is in control, right?

CarlaM

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have not read this whole thread, but I think it can go either way. When my husband is eating my pussy it is submissive, but when my lover does it I feel like he’s in control and the act is more about getting me ready for his large penis.

I suppose it makes me really submissive than because I love doing it.

I suppose it makes me really submissive than because I love doing it.
What a good point. I suppose though you can want it dominantly, you know? Instead of your girl dominantly pushing herself into your face and demanding that you eat it.