Is edging better than orgasm?

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can edge and have an orgasm without ejaculation - that's the best part. Your whole body shudders from the orgasm and a bit of semen may leak out of the tip of your cock, but you've not fully ejaculated your semen. I love that part of edging. When I'm finally ready to unload, I then allow myself to fully ejaculate and the amount and force is amazing!

Edging is something I tell all my friends about. You'll love it!

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not good at it. I do try though? Then again I consider an edging session to take the period of a day, so I edge for an hour then go off and do something else then come back, doing this for 24 hours.

Headaches and blackouts have ensued due to this practice. :/

Reactions: Addicted2edging

JoeyFeet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Edging Is The Best Thing Ever In The World Of jacking!!!

I luv to do it for hours and hours. I produce huge amounts of precum while I edge also.

Long thick clear strings that reach the floors sometimes.

And when I finally do cum, OMG Huge thick ropes of cum shoot. Sometimes 9 or 10 shots.

Highly recommend it to all!!!!!!!!!!!

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
patience/practice/no stress/timing/lube/quiet house/vacation/...combo of all of the above...cock ring helps alot...learning to not go over the point of no return..i think is the hardest to learn...most guys are rushed and want the final happy ending...i am cut and a bit older so the de-sensitive of the glans has helped...or hurt depending how you look at it

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How'd you guys do it... exactly?

Masturbate until you are close to ejaculating semen (edging), then stop stimulating your cock. Let your body relax for a few minutes and start playing with your cock again. This is called edging, you're bringing yourself to the edge of the ejaculation, but not fully ejaculating your load.

The first few times you try this, it may not work - you may end up fully ejaculating your full load. Don't give up though! Try again.... a few drops of semen may leak out of your penis, but you've not fully 'cum' yet. Edging causes my cock to go crazy, I leak tonnes of precum during the edging sessions. When you finally decide to cum because you want to, or can't take the edging anymore, the prostate releases a much larger amount of semen than normal as it's being stored for release.

It's important that you do cum - enjoy the results! If you have any questions or concerns, just email me on here with your message, i'd be glad to give advice!

Good luck and have fun!:biggrin1:

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Edging is quite enjoyable and can really help in the stamina department. I can do it to the point where I have a bunch of pre-cum and not even orgasm.

Reactions: Leedsguy69

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I love edging.

Sometimes I play with my cock for a long time, until the head gets purple and wet of precum, the whole shaft so hard and thick it almost aches. Then I put it away, it makes a bulge so big it almost tears my trousers.

I edge also during sex. It means slow fucking after a long foreplay. I feel my orgasm slowly mounting from my balls, as she comes once, then twice, then asks me to stop because two orgasms from a cock big as mine are enough. Then she sucks me off or jerks me, until I shoot a load so big and thick it covers my chest, and the orgasm is so powerful I feel my balls blasting and getting dried up, as my whole body seems to shake.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You can edge and have an orgasm without ejaculation - that's the best part. Your whole body shudders from the orgasm and a bit of semen may leak out of the tip of your cock, but you've not fully ejaculated your semen. I love that part of edging. When I'm finally ready to unload, I then allow myself to fully ejaculate and the amount and force is amazing!

Edging is awesome, yeah. And agreed re the orgasm without ejaculation, but unless you're really good at learning to control that, it's not always successful and is more luck of the draw. About 50% of the times I edge myself to accidental orgasm, I end up cumming too, and it's not as good because I wasn't intending it to happen. Another variable of edging is that you can sometimes ejaculate without orgasm. :c\

But yeah, I don't edge much because I usually find I don't have the patience for it and wanna blast ASAP, but when I do, the force is INCREDIBLE. It's not unheard of for me to shoot more than a dozen thick streams after some seriously hot edging.

Helboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tried it a few times but I cannot stop myself from going all the way and once I get that feeling in my dick I gotta go through with it...

But wood love to try and edge sum

strike4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was just edging for about 2 hours but I had to stop b/c it was too intense and I don't want to cum yet... A buddy was supposed to let me fuck him tonight so I wanted to save up the big load I was building.

My version of edging is a bit different from what some of the other guys said. For me, it's really stimulating the cock and balls to maintain a constant level of riding that fine line between pre- and post- orgasm. It's not about reaching then brink and then taking a break. Rather, you have to just balance on the brink, leaking precum. It was so intense I was feeling the waves of orgasm in the muscles of my face.

cryhavoc08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like to edge for 2-3 hrs before I finally pop my nuts..the longer I go, the better the stroking feels, and just when I am about to come, I stop and feel that rush of lust that makes me want to continue to stroke, but I stop...then I satrt all over, my cock is swollen and sensitive and the head really enjoys the slippery stroking, I let the feeling build and build, almost tthe brink of orgasm, then I stop...big deep breath, big deep breath...and start again..I ca go for hours like this...

Max

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can edge and have an orgasm without ejaculation - that's the best part. Your whole body shudders from the orgasm and a bit of semen may leak out of the tip of your cock, but you've not fully ejaculated your semen.!

Even better is to have multiple dry orgasms. Try stacking them on top of each other and don't ejaculate before you reached at least 3 dry orgasms (or half-dry with small ejaculation). Holy Shit. That blows you away like nothing else.

One bad thing about edging though is that your cock can get sore. I also have developed some ugly arm/back pain due to the long stroking.

Every good thing has it's bad sides I guess ...

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I can edge off an on for the whole day. When I lived in an apartment (now I own a house), I would wake up and start to edge, walk around naked all day and edge, watch DVD's and edge, think about dropping my cum in my dinner, but edge instead! [/FONT]:biggrin1:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yep, the end result before bed would be even over 20 spurts but it seems I lost count! [/FONT]:smile:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Sadly, now there is always something to do around home and my neighbors are shy.
:wavey:
[/FONT]

Reactions: Nexolaris