Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sometimes when I do it i feel like i get to the point-of-no-return, and then i just stop, and just concentrate like mad to try and not orgasm. usually a lot of cum pours out (not shoots, just flows out), but I haven't orgasmed yet so my cock stays hard.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been spending too much time on the funny joke thread, this is where the true fun is.

Mr Hardcock, I love your videos, you ARE the best.

oh and edging and then cumming is the best.

this edging is a bit like the stop-and-start techniuqe used to help ppl who have premature-ejacualtion problems. Am i correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Addicted2edging

Earthbound

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been an edger for years. Streams of precum, dripping through my pubes and running down my balls and ass. Once in a while I end up holding too long and am too tired to cum.

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It can be combined to have a greeeeeat orgasm! That's the foreplay all about, u can begin having a lot of touching, kissing, rubbing, sucking and actually have an orgasm without any penetration. In the case of my BF and myself, I love to give him a looong BJ session and edging him. Some times he just drip a small (very small) amount of cum but still very hard after that. And on the other side... having sex you can edge also, if u change from time to time the 'pumping speed' hehe u can achieve greaaaat results ;)

However the more important point here is... know ur own body and if is the case know the body and reactions of your boyfriend, girlfriend, fuck buddy... etc.. hehe

Peace!

Reactions: Mister2101

dsk

Experimental Member
Media
I edge atleast five times a week as I Jelq and clamp and even pump. I hardly ever cum because it's much easier to keep an erection while doing penis enlargement exercizes if I have'nt cum in a day or two. Plus I love the eroticism of it. Try going 40 days without ejaculating. If I just brush my balls I moan and lifting weights becomes much more intense because I can channel my sexual energy into one or two or more repititions. Sometimes my dick stays hard for hours.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think they are pretty close but i would say the edging
and seeing her pussy and face react is almost unbeatable.

45% of pleasure from orgasm
55% of pleasure from edging
i am a perv though.:wink:
i would say : 15% longtime pleasure from orgasm ( short time peak with 300% )
90% longtime pleasure from edging ( at PONR and partial ejaculation, oozing : 150% )

You cannot compare edging with orgasming ! I was learning to edge since I was 14 . at 42 I learned to edge with partial ejaculations .

Reactions: Leedsguy69

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not good at it. I do try though? Then again I consider an edging session to take the period of a day, so I edge for an hour then go off and do something else then come back, doing this for 24 hours.

Headaches and blackouts have ensued due to this practice. :/
practicing edging is totally frustrating for the male body . at the last partial ejaculation all the glands are aching empty and exhausted. it needs iron will not to ejaculate a full orgasm while edging ritual. you cannot compare edging with a orgasm . it is too much addicting for the male body.