Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only recently did I try edging without ejaculation. I have been doing this now for about 3 week now. I try to do this about 1 hour, two times a day. I have held off any ejaculation for about 2 weeks now. What I have noticed is the sexual energy I now seem to have when around women, especially more sexual aggressiveness!

Although I have not managed to have sex with any women since stating this, I am confident that I could hold off ejaculation for a very long time and still maintain a good trusting rate. And I say without a doubt what so ever that if you have and ED problems, you definable should be doing this! I can not remember having such intensely rock hard erections since high school age!

There is one problem however, pre-cum overload, and big time! I do take a number of supplements to help with its production but, the amount being made during my long edging sessions is almost beyond belief and usually enough to coat my entire cock several times during each edging session.

What supplement do you use to help?

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
edging is more addicting than orgasm !

just came back from outdoor partial ejaculation edging sessions . I forced the complete naked masculine body to practice "ritual ejaculation" . 2 times in a field , 3 times totally naked in a open hut ( suddenly a car arried and I had to put on my cloth as soon as possible ! very exciting edging with totally naked masculine body ! ), 3 times on a meadow with green wet gras , neetles and apple trees, all the time a rough cold wind was blowing at 10 degrees celsius ( 50 degrees fahrenheit ) , 2 times edging with naked body at a rim of a lake with birds shouting at night ( moonlight night ), 4 times practicing "ritual ejaculation" in a field with wild animals shouting ....it was no real fun , but part of the edging ritual , because it was very cold for the totally naked masculine body , .....so the naked masculine body achieved 16 partial ejaculations in 8 hours , ( after reching the 13th ejaculation , the male body is into it and under control of edging and able to practice 57 partial ejaculations (without orgasm ). hiking on the way back to home the whole masculine body was shivering from cold. to warm the body , it practiced 125 do press-up / push-up sport.

edging is more addicting to the totally naked masculine body , even edging frustrates the male body extreme, although the masculine body knows the fact of a frustrating last sperm ejaculation without release and all glands empty , when I force the masculine body to begin a new egding ritual of about 24 hours or days.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not good at it. I do try though? Then again I consider an edging session to take the period of a day, so I edge for an hour then go off and do something else then come back, doing this for 24 hours.

Headaches and blackouts have ensued due to this practice. :/
i often have had headaches after long hardcore edging sessions with up to 57 partial ejaculations without orgasm. this ritual is totally frustrating the complete naked masculine body . at the final last ejaculation there is no release and this is extremely frustrating for the male body , because all glands are empty and the sperm of the last 20 ejaculations were getting more and more watery. it is the goal of this kind of edging ritual to frustrate the masculine body.

Reactions: shuckofun

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a moment, after extended edging and gooning, when I finally cross over to orgasm...when it is now unstoppable...that is exquisite! There is nothing like it!!
sad to practiced only 10 partial ejaculations without full orgasming in 8 hours . I just start a new edging session and force the male body to practice more than 30 partial ejaculations without orgasming . this is a very unsatisfying practice and totally frustrates the masculine body to be forced to stopp , when the sperm is moving up to the glans . although the masculine body is totally addicted to edging .

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When you edge it feels great for a long time, when you orgasm you feel even better but for a short time.

Often I'll play with my cock for an hour and then put it back in my pants without coming. Anyone else do this?

Ladies, do you like to edge?
I love edging for like and hour -2hoirs but that’s my max after that edging loses it power and feeling. 2 hours mark is sine of the best solo ejaculates I’ve had. Very rewarding

Reactions: bcd512

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Masturbate until you are close to ejaculating semen (edging), then stop stimulating your cock. Let your body relax for a few minutes and start playing with your cock again. This is called edging, you're bringing yourself to the edge of the ejaculation, but not fully ejaculating your load.

The first few times you try this, it may not work - you may end up fully ejaculating your full load. Don't give up though! Try again.... a few drops of semen may leak out of your penis, but you've not fully 'cum' yet. Edging causes my cock to go crazy, I leak tonnes of precum during the edging sessions. When you finally decide to cum because you want to, or can't take the edging anymore, the prostate releases a much larger amount of semen than normal as it's being stored for release.:biggrin1:
edging is totally frustrating the complete naked masculine body , when performed in cold air or rain outdoors on a field raised blind ( stance , stand ) in a forest , on a small farmer street, in cold moonlight nights........the totally naked masculine body is shivering from cold when you practice this .

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
edging is totally frustrating the complete naked masculine body , when performed in cold air or rain outdoors on a field raised blind ( stance , stand ) in a forest , on a small farmer street, in cold moonlight nights........the totally naked masculine body is shivering from cold when you practice this .

Tat's a kind of edging that's not in my book.
I love edging and all its benefits. Nothing frustrating about it. And it can go on for many days...

LuttleOne

Worshipped Member
Media
I was reading gay erotica the other week and was unintentionally fiddling with myself while I was reading, after about two hours I finally got to jerk off and I felt like I was going to pass out.

Reactions: Nexolaris

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think they are pretty close but i would say the edging
and seeing her pussy and face react is almost unbeatable.

45% of pleasure from orgasm
55% of pleasure from edging
i am a perv though.:wink:
edgting is totally addicting for the complete naked masculine body. i am just starting a edging session , just before achieving the first partial ejaculation by frustrating the naked male body by stopping orgasm at PONR 9,9 .

JockFull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I learned at a young age to edge before I even knew what it was. I did learn that delaying ejaculation only made it better when I did.
However, I did discover too much of a good thing also has it's disadvantages. If I edged too long then I didn't get the big payoff at the end I was expecting. Just my opinion.

I "discovered" edging gradually, on my own as a teen, without having any idea that it was "a thing." I just knew that I was having way too much fun to want it to be over any sooner than necessary, so I tried to tease myself to keep the pleasure going. As I started to read about it when in my 30s, I became even more deliberate, and found I could do even better at making the game last. Getting older has definitely helped with that aspect, too.

What you describe is the same as what I experience. I love edging, and especially those occasional sessions where everything seems to be working extra well, but once I pass a certain point, maybe around 90 minutes or so, though it varies, my orgasm is less explosive than it would have been 15 minutes earlier. That doesn't stop me from stretching the experience out, but it does diminish the big moment when it finally arrives. And, of course, without adequate lube, you can end up with a very sore cock.

rsquarez

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Love to edge my cock for hours. The feeling is amazing and so addictive - I suppose this is a result of the body releasing dopamines. When I finally cum, it usually results in big cum ropes and feels exquisite. Afterwards however, I am quite exhausted and literally drained LOL.

I enjoy it so much. I think the dopamine messes with my head though

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love to edge my cock for hours. The feeling is amazing and so addictive - I suppose this is a result of the body releasing dopamines. When I finally cum, it usually results in big cum ropes and feels exquisite. Afterwards however, I am quite exhausted and literally drained LOL.
i am just into edging and finished the 10th partial ejaculation without relief . it is a infinite torture to force the totally naked masculine body to bear with it 1 - 3 days with the goal of 57 ejaculations . even it really drains the masculine sperm and frustrates the naked male body, itz is totally addicted to this unsatisfying practice.

Reactions: Mister2101

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not good at it. I do try though? Then again I consider an edging session to take the period of a day, so I edge for an hour then go off and do something else then come back, doing this for 24 hours.
Headaches and blackouts have ensued due to this practice. :/
frustrating the complete naked masculine body by forcing it to practice 57 totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations without orgasm ( ruined orgasm ) . just forced the male body to practice the 13. totally unsatisfying ejaculation. the whole male body is now into it and each sperm release without orgasmic relief it gets deeper into it and becomes more and more addicted to this edging ritual.