B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last edited:

And England (UK?) also has;

2. S**t at nearly every sport despite inventing them
Does that include winning the Ashes and the 6 Nations rugby?
Plus having the most prestigious football league in the world?

6. Most of the music is rubbish now and simply can't compete with American music
That's subjective. There's a lot of high-quality British music. Both in Indie, Pop and Dance (The XX, The Vaccines, Adele, Mogwai, etc, etc). We tend to be fairly innovative - same applies in fashion, art and other culture.

9. Can't produce decent cars anymore (The Frence, Japanese, Germans and Americans easily produce better cars than us now).
Bollocks. Many are foreign-owned, but UK designed and built cars are still second to none. Aston Martin, Jaguar, Land Rover, RR, Bentley, Lotus, etc. There's also the foreign-designed/UK builds, such as Mini, Toyota, Nissan, etc.

Americans produce better cars than us? Hello? You didn't witness the crisis with the Big Three over recent years, with GM and Chrysler both needing restructuring? Or the fact that many US models are re-badged euro-designs? (Ford Fiesta, Buick Regal, Buick Verano, plus future Lancia/Chryslers).
Sorry Yanks - Ford is excellent at the moment, btw. :)

Two of the top ten Universities in the world. You probably didn't realise.
Yes! Oxbridge.
Also scientific innovation and research.
Culture (music, art, fashion, architecture, etc).
Democracy (sorta, lol) and freedom of speech.
Justice system.

So we need to visit Stonehenge in a Jaguar, while listening to Adele and sporting an unmistakable air of hauteur. We can watch a Man U match, while Adele plays depressing background music. I'll have tea and you have a pint of Ale, while we enjoy a Yorkshire Pud.

Then MoT and Tardis arrive. Does that make a party? A flesh pile?
:biggrin1:

Shall we check ourselves in for a full MoT at the same time? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

superbot

I disagree with this. The USA is a great nation (Best in the world) and I plan on moving there when I save up enough money.

Totally agree with you.

To discuss why England has become a failed nation.

It's going downhil fast and alot of English people want to leave and go to the USA, Spain, Italy, Canada, Australia, France, etc.

How much debt is it in?

I have a 12 inch penis but I don't know what that's got to do with England being a failed nation.

I'm leaving and going to the USA (California to be precise) when i've saved up enough money.

What facts are these?

And England also has;

1. High unemployment rate
2. S**t at nearly every sport despite inventing them
3. S**ty rainy, cold weather (Yes even in Summer)
4. In debt and all the main services getting cut by the government
5. Many people that want to leave the country
6. Most of the music is rubbish now and simply can't compete with American music
7. High crime rates for a Western European country
8. Not tough on crime so a murderer could get less than 10 years in jail.
9. Can't produce decent cars anymore (The Frence, Japanesse, Germans and Americans easily produce better cars than us now)

And I could list many more if I had the time.
America makes some of the best cars in the world?? You surely ARE taking the piss.Aston Martin,Jaguar (second only to Lexus in reliability),Land Rover,Mini,Lotus,Bentley,Rolls Royce,Morgan etc etc.when was the last time you saw an American car in Europe?? As for 'most' British people wanting to leave the UK,where do you live exactly? Sorry America,but why ( by your fiscal reckoning)would anyone from here want to swap a country whose debt is in the billions for one who's in the trillions?!! America, my friend, is renowned for being quite picky as to who they allow in to the country and on the basis of your inability to save enough money (sweet!!) and produce a credibile arguement for leaving the UK (bad weather might not just swing it!),methinks you might be in for a long wait!! P.S did you say you have a 12" penis or you are a 12" penis??!!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I am a US citizen and I will say without a doubt that England is not in any manner a failed Nation. England has a long and noble history with a track record over its many years of existence of constant efforts at improvement. The people of the United Kingdom in general are great. My family heritage is from Troon Scotland and I have friends that have originated in many locations that are or at one time were under the rule of England.

Right now we as a world and last time I looked both the UK and the US were part of that same world. Many errors in judgment have been made by many governments at the same time which has placed many peoples worldwide into lesser positions than they were fifty years ago.

We. as a whole look at the world only through the eyes that are closest to us. When the stock market crashed in the US in 1929 it had effects worldwide and many other economies are interlinked. The same thing remains in effect today. Worldwide many economies are suffering and the great citizens of many nations are feeling the pinch.

I am a student of history. In order to have a failed nation you have to have failed people. Anyone who closely studies all of the things that happened in England during the Second World War and the incredible and valiant struggle that the British people fought during that time will see the country and it's people in an extremely positive light.

Worldwide there is a fight going on and that fight is not one of peoples, it is a fight of money, wealth, power and who controls it. I have a great deal more faith in the people of this planet than many. I have seen things pulled back from the brink many times in my life from little things to much bigger ones. I expect that over the next few years a few lining their pockets on the backs of the many are going to get a rude awakening.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shall we check ourselves in for a full MoT at the same time? ;)

I'll take a full MoT, but I'm really overdue a complete service.

This thread deserves a soundtrack.
I like the soundtrack. :biggrin1: Does a 'full MoT' involve me, or are you just talking about the Jaguar we're driving to Stonehenge? :confused: I can't imagine what the former would involve - I'm far too innocent! :newangel:

RobbieG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I believe you're an American troll and that you do indeed have the time. If you had actually spent time in England, you would realise your list is just silly. Either that, or you need a crutch for your brain.

No, im English and not a troll.

Many people wanting to leave the country, yes the amount of people emigrating from the uk has risen in the last 10 years but the level of immigration has also increased.

And that's a good thing?

How do you propose to do that in a failed British economy with your obvious, er... intellectual challenges?

Sure you do. I saw it here.

I'm going to work hard so that I earn enough money to move.

Bingo! and an uneducated one at that. First clue, referring to the country as "England" rather than "Britain".

I put that because my heritage is 'North American' as my grandfather was an American who moved to England.

Second clue:
My best guess, he's a poor loser living in the East, more likely upper Midwest, with California dreams.

No, I live in London (Croydon to be exact).

Psst, come closer.

As you're obviously such a well educated, tolerant and likeable chap

Thanks.

To begin your money-making campaign, just post a pic here of your extraordinary appendage. Word of your talent will soon get out, and you'll be inundated with cash offers.

No because I don't want women perving on me.

I'm sure all the US members are thrilled at this news. :rolleyes:

Yes I would think they probably are.

Two of the most influential scientists ever to have lived and many many others of great significance.

What are they called then?

We don't count them :biggrin1:, bit like sports averages, you have to have played a certain number of games, oh and not be part of the Scandinavian Mafia.

Oh alright then. Somalia is the greatest country in the world because 'we don't count the other countries'.

Did someone say he has a 12 inch dick???? Mmmmmmmm

Yes I do indeed.

P.S did you say you have a 12" penis or you are a 12" penis??!!

I have a 12 inch penis. Perhaps everyone on here is jealous because my penis is bigger than everyone elses.

ukguysp10

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
England/the UK can be perceived as a 'failed' nation due to the previous Labour governent, much like the US is a failed nation due to the current Obama administration