Is everyone curious?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Javierdude23 link=board=relationships;num=1067291850;start=0#17 date=10/30/03 at 00:52:48]

Psychologically speaking a lotta people could have done without. [/quote]

But if that's the case, it would be healthier, psychologically speaking, to recognise it and come to terms with it.

tracksuitboy: [quote author=Anon link=board=relationships;num=1067291850;start=0#0 date=10/27/03 at 13:48:29]But ever since the Internet came about, it has really peaked my curiosity. [/quote]

So you were "bi-curious" before you saw things on the Net.

I blame it on the internet!  

Why blame anyone or anything? I don't want to sound flippant here, but you gave a man a blow-job; well, so what? If you didn't like it, don't beat yourself up over it, just chalk it up to experience and don't do it again. On the other hand, if you get the urge to suck some dick at some point in the future then do so.

When I was a teenager, I went to bed with a girl (peer pressure and I thought that's what all teenage boys were supposed to do) and, hey!, I didn't enjoy it. Not one bit. Have I beaten myself up over it? No. It just confirmed the fact that I am gay.

I've known straight guys who have had a little hanky-panky with another guy but they are straight; they put it down to "one of those things" and have never worried themselves over it since.

So Mr Anon, don't worry about it!.

nacard01: Well speaking from a gay stand point. I get checked out by guys all the time who I know are straight. I am cute, pardon the ego but its the truth. Do I think they are gay? Not even close to all of them. Could they just be curious? Maybe.

As far as a sexual experience goes, I have messed around with a very closeted very straight guy before. When you get real horny or if the situation is right, who is to judge? Do I think its wrong? No I do not.

You do what you want to do. Its not like you turned gay just because you gave someone a blowjob. You just did it. It doesn't give you a label.

Nate