Is fatter cocks always preferred?

You prefer

• Total voters

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well i was more or less just seeing whether length beats girth or vice versa. since below 5 is average then i would guess u prefer length?

Sorry, I was misreading both options as being girth related. Although I still claim your poll doesn't have enough options!

Just because I prefer a smaller girth, it doesn't mean I prefer length. Some people have a preference for average or smaller in both length and girth. Or I could prefer smaller in girth, but have no preference for length.

In this case though, you're right and I do prefer length :tongue:.

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I'm jerking off with someone: fat cocks are interesting, and really fat uncut ones are the best providing they are long enough to get a really good grip going.

But, if I'm trying to give a blow-job then, small thin dicks are the best, or long and thin...but, I don't like to deep-throat...I have sensitive gag-reflexes.

On the other hand, because i have a really long one, at the bath-house there are always guys that want me to fuck them....so length must feel good...at least to some people. I have never been fucked myself...my butt is just too small...so I'm only going by what guys tell me to do to THEM.

However, I do love jerking off with guys with really fat dicks.

Last edited:

suzykim

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry, I was misreading both options as being girth related. Although I still claim your poll doesn't have enough options!

Just because I prefer a smaller girth, it doesn't mean I prefer length. Some people have a preference for average or smaller in both length and girth. Or I could prefer smaller in girth, but have no preference for length.

I agree also, preferring or not of one does not mean I prefer the other and of course in all cases the owner makes the difference. For penetration I prefer something 4.5-6" girth, length any, but I start to get uncomfortable after 7". For visual effect and playing with a cock (handjob and oral), bigger is much more fun, but actual insertion I lean smaller to average.

bi200069

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a bi guy and I prefer thick cocks both to suck and take anally. I like feeling stretched and full. Biggest I ever had was almost 8 around. It took a little doing but he got it in and it was glorious.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@6.5+ girth I always figured that's why I was refered to as big or huge, cuz my length is not all that impressive at 7.25. I never had a gal tell me she wished my cock was thinner. I had a few who had trouble taking it in, but no one ever refused.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends i guess. My missus likes my girth, I'm not too long so i guess she prefers girth, she's a tiny thing anyway.

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have one friend I see who is 9"x9"....Once he's in, it pure bliss for both of us. He's not the longest I've had, but surely the thickest. He tells me very few have taken him annally and no one has deep-throated him, ever.

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

:)