is feb 2nd an important date to you?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feb 2nd is a very important date to me, always has been!
It's got nothing to do with Lost, though!
But I, like Nudey, got lost with Lost on S2.
Anyway, y'all should be watching 24!
:eek: Eeeww! No way! I got lost & bored during the first 3 episodes of 24. Heroes is another one that is just lame to me. I watched the pilot 3 times and fell asleep each time.

It's groundhog's day and one of my close relative's b-day. What is lost?
Me too, I have a cousin whose B-Day is February 2nd. :smile: And I get a kick out of watching Punxsatawny Phil come out of his hole.

bwcurved

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, Feb 2nd, finally Lost begins to come to an end! I'm in a love/hate relatioship with that damn show....the 1st two seasons were awesome, then it got all confusing and kinda lost me...but dying to see how JJ Abrams and co wrap this crazy ride up.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, Feb 2nd, finally Lost begins to come to an end! I'm in a love/hate relatioship with that damn show....the 1st two seasons were awesome, then it got all confusing and kinda lost me...but dying to see how JJ Abrams and co wrap this crazy ride up.

This kind of sums up my attitude towards the show too. Almost lost me with the awful start to S3, but then picked up and got awesome towards the end and Ive been readdicted. Ive been deliberately not reading about the events we can expect to see...

Incidentally bwcurved, if you were interested in making Feb 2nd an important date for other reasons, you just let me know ;)

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
actually, february 2nd is important to me. not because of groundhog day or because of the show "lost." but it's important to me because it's my favorite cousin's birthday and it's also the day i have to petition a class on the 15-week track and not the regular 18-week semester track. that's all :smile:

Jaxence

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
U kiddin? iv been waitin 6 years for this, spoilers just aint enough lol :p I think season will hopefully be almost as good as the first.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Um, as others have noted, it's Groundhog Day every year in the US and Canada. That was my first thought upon seeing the thread title.

Also 6 days before my birthday, so probably the day I need to start nagging hubby about that new iSlate/Nexus One/MiFi or whatever my sweet gadgethead has in store. And this year, it's 3 days before we leave for Puerto Rico.

But I do like Lost, so thanks for the reminder to set the DVR. Maybe this is the season when we find Amelia Earhart and Jimmy Hoffa on the island.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Awwwww, why did you guys break up?:wink:

Kinda cute you remember that know.

Mine was the 20th of October. I remember that as i pay the rent on the 20th.....

As I recall, it had something to do, three years later, with getting back together with my high school boyfriend. :biggrin1:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Groundhog Day is very important locally as we have Jimmy the Groundhog of Sun Prairie WI who is often at odds with Punxatawney Phil.

It used to be my wedding anniversary believe it or not.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Groundhog Day? I don't get my weather from some overgrown rat! I mean, come on, they have to take a stick and poke the little fucker in the ass before he'll even come out of that hole! Actually, I've seen a few hole I never wanted to come out of---cum in, yes...{What the fuck was my point?}:confused: