Is freeballing good for a young guy?

BERT2217

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My 27 yo grandson just moved in with me and he freeballs all the time. I told him I think that the needs the support of a jock or any other undrware other than boxers. He has a cock that is above average and his nuts are like large eggs. What do you guys thank?

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Freeballing is fine, except when he is very active exercising or playing sports. He could be more comfortable freeballing around the house.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Freeballing doesn't hurt anything. I've been freeballing full time since I was 7.
Apparently he likes freeballing and it is comfortable for him. Leave him be.
And quit staring!!

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The male scrotum has a built-in thermostat. When the body is cold, the scrotum snugs the testicles up close to the body to keep them warm and when it is warm or hot, the scrotum lets the testicles dangle to let them cool down. Heat does kill off some sperms that the testicles are producing. Freeballing or wearing boxer shorts is the natural way to dress and to keep those little swimmers alive. An oldtime birth control method was to take a very long hot bath before having intercourse---not that it always worked. Some childless couples have become pregnant after the man switched from briefs to boxers or to freeballing.

frenulum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jock straps, Jockey shorts, tighty whiteys and slider briefs have all been around for less than one hundred years. Male genitals have survived for millions of years without . Do the math !!!!

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Freeballing isn't cool for me, I'm a major precummer and I get it when I'm hard (after I'm hard as well)... if I go commando then it's either messy pants or... well you can imagine the messy situations if I get aroused.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have gone commando for years asnd have never had any problems. Only wear a jock when I have to, which is not often! Seems that otehr people are more concerned about me freballing than me!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My 27 yo grandson just moved in with me and he freeballs all the time. I told him I think that the needs the support of a jock or any other undrware other than boxers. He has a cock that is above average and his nuts are like large eggs. What do you guys thank?

Let him alone if he's comfortable with it.
freeballing and boxers helps to maintain a + for sperm-count; and he's young enough to produce plenty.
Jockey strips and tight fitting support garments restricts sperm-count
and firm erections.
However, if he is has some types of sporting activities...then I'd recommend he do so.
I've given some of the same info to my 22yr old son.:wink:
Medical research will also confirm this....
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee:smile:

dalian01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A comment on the medical side,

They were naturally meant to hang away from the body to allow them to adjust temperature - BUT advise they be strapped down before any physical activity that might cause them to be bashed about!

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
First: It's natural to have your testicles hang down so that they stay cooler than the body. The scrotum is a fine instrument to pull them closer to the body or to pull them away.
Second: The grandson is 27 y/o and has no problem showing his genitals while his granddad is around. So why should others make a problem of it?
Third: Granddad is 64 y/o and gay. I guess his grandson knows this and feels comfortable in this situation. Granddad is of an older generation who were told to hide genitals, not only to protect them. We all know to protect our testicles when needed. Thight underwear is a product of a way of thinking that is not mine. Why should you push up your testicles while it's obvious that they need to hang?????

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My 27 yo grandson just moved in with me and he freeballs all the time. I told him I think that the needs the support of a jock or any other undrware other than boxers. He has a cock that is above average and his nuts are like large eggs.
You made the suggerstions, now it is up to him to decide. At the age of 27 odds are he knows what feels best for him so keep out of it.
What do you guys thank?
I thank the almighty Almskog--