Is gay if 2 straight guys masturbate together?

dconor69

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I say they are still straight. Sex is about Sex and not about attraction. I used to think differently. But after many years of seeing some of the men I see, my opinion has changed. All these men still identify as straight. And it's not just because they are lying to themselves. They are definitely attracted to women. About every 6 weeks they get an urge for other Sex. This is what I have determined the attraction they have not to me but to my cock........They have absolutely no interest in a hot young guy like themselves. Because that would b gay in their mind. But the idea of an oldr man or coach shoving his giant cock balls deep down their throat is kinky. And kinky turns them on but gay doesn't.

Dietcoke1980

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was younger I jo with cousons and roomates in college. Now, years later we are all married with kids. It is just part of learning about life and growing up. Today I see the same cousins and nothing brings up those experiences.

Exactly. Christ, cousin sleepovers are a classic time for experimentation, some mutual j/o, maybe a little oral. Perfectly normal, and something that likely the majority of us here have experienced. No harm, no foul.

Reactions: JERSEYBOY1981

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Exactly. Christ, cousin sleepovers are a classic time for experimentation, some mutual j/o, maybe a little oral. Perfectly normal, and something that likely the majority of us here have experienced. No harm, no foul.
The majority of us on here? On this website you mean?

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never engaged in a circle jerk or knew what it was until I subscribed to this forum. But I think I would love to participate in one get my cock out with others guys and shoot my cum in a circle with all the other MEN! Cum has to come out one way or another or I would go nuts. Just another way to shoot my cum!
Do it once and you will continue to want to do it. Great male bonding. We guys get what it takes to enjoy our cocks so go for it

Reactions: JERSEYBOY1981