Is gay sex more enjoyable when 2 str8 men have it?

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I figured that Maxcok would enjoy this.

As a gay (bisexual, sexual male), I LOVE SEX WITH MEN! LOVE IT!!! And after looking at the thread "str8 men hooking up in the shower at the gym" or whatever, yeah, soooo not touching that one. I'm just curious- is there something I'm missing? Because every "str8" male I ever hooked up with turned out to be dick sucking slutty bottoms, so yeah. Looking forward to the responses. Let the fun begin.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have wondered quite where some people get their definition of 'straight'. I mean, to each their own, but there seem to be quite a few people here who willfully misinterpret what it means.

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
every "str8" male I ever hooked up with turned out to be dick sucking slutty bottoms, so yeah.

This is pretty much my exact experience too, I dunno if it's more enjoyable either way. One thing I have noticed though, "straight" men love eating ass.

Did you mean do "straight" guys get more enjoyment from gay sex than gay men do?

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've often wondered about this - more like - "Are there any truly straight men?" The answer is yes and I have several close, straight male friends with whom I've had this discussion. That said, I do think that there is something to be said about the openness of the times in which we live that seems to allow men that might previously have only fantasized and jacked-off about man-sex to actually experience some. I have always believed that it was more curiosity that "attracted" many "straight" men to gay men and the curiosity about being dominated that leads them to want to bottom. Though, I've known dominant bottoms (but they were all definitely gay 100%).

But to answer your question. Gay sex is more enjoyable as "gay sex" if you are gay and your wired to want to be with men. Especially if you are truly connected to the other man. Gay sex as an "experience fraught with the risk of stepping outside oneself or getting caught" is probably more exciting and provides a different rush for two "straight" men.

Just my thoughts.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's no such thing as straight men having sex with each other. Terms like 'almost straight' and 'mostly straight' mean nothing either; that's bisexual.
Eh-men, brotha.

I absolutely refuse to talk cock with "straight" guys, let alone hook up with them. It's something I've started doing in the chatroom recently. If you're "straight", and you're asking me about my cock, or other cock, I'm just not gonna reply to that.

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think it's a mixture of enjoying forbidden fruit and entering an unknown but trusted "safe space" that heightens the sexual experience for "straight" and "straight but curious men" when they experiment with man sex. A number of men I read to be straight (no gaydar vibes at all, long term marriages, would not think of hetero infidelity, reponsible parents) who tell of unexpected same sex events that have happened in unusual situations have all mentioned the exhilaration of the mutual trust that has allowed the situation to move into the sexual area, of the freedom from conventional behavior that is mutually enjoyed in the situation.
I love man sex. I have as often as possible. Like you Dr. D. I absolutely love it. I love other men's cocks and everything about a man's body. I feel the same way about about women's bodies. However I remember the thrill sex (both with men and women) gave me when I first began enjoying it. As becomes more experienced that thrill is replaced by other very enjoyable reactions, but they are different than that thrill.
It has always been my assumption that curious straight guys (and I do believe they exist and also that they are sincere, both about being straight and being curious) are also enjoying the thrill that comes in the early stages of sexual experience. It is this thrill I believe that creates the behavior that led you to ask the question you did.
And to doubters in the house, the labels mean nothing to anyone except you. What is important is that you enjoy your sexual experiences and feel free enough to take them to their full sensual and emotional heights. Don't think, don't ask questions, do!

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it's a mixture of enjoying forbidden fruit and entering an unknown but trusted "safe space" that heightens the sexual experience for "straight" and "straight but curious men" when they experiment with man sex. A number of men I read to be straight (no gaydar vibes at all, long term marriages, would not think of hetero infidelity, reponsible parents) who tell of unexpected same sex events that have happened in unusual situations have all mentioned the exhilaration of the mutual trust that has allowed the situation to move into the sexual area, of the freedom from conventional behavior that is mutually enjoyed in the situation.
I love man sex. I have as often as possible. Like you Dr. D. I absolutely love it. I love other men's cocks and everything about a man's body. I feel the same way about about women's bodies. However I remember the thrill sex (both with men and women) gave me when I first began enjoying it. As becomes more experienced that thrill is replaced by other very enjoyable reactions, but they are different than that thrill.
It has always been my assumption that curious straight guys (and I do believe they exist and also that they are sincere, both about being straight and being curious) are also enjoying the thrill that comes in the early stages of sexual experience. It is this thrill I believe that creates the behavior that led you to ask the question you did.
And to doubters in the house, the labels mean nothing to anyone except you. What is important is that you enjoy your sexual experiences and feel free enough to take them to their full sensual and emotional heights. Don't think, don't ask questions, do!

uh.huh.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

That's all fine and dandy, but if labels mean nothing why do so many of the guys who're the subject of this thread continue to label themselves as straight? Clearly they make a value judgement about which label they want people to associate them with. Making that judgement implies they view other labels as having a negative connotation. That's why I have somewhat of a problem with this whole "I'm straight but I like to fuck men" -thing.

Last edited:

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
"That's all fine and dandy, but if labels mean nothing why do so many of the guys who're the subject of this thread continue to label themselves as straight? Clearly they make a value judgement about which label they want people to associate them with. Making that judgement implies they view other labels as having a negative connotation. That's why I have somewhat of a problem with this whole "I'm straight but I like to fuck men" -thing. "

The label/phrase obviously means a great deal to the person who uses it to describe himself (or others). But as I said in my earlier post, it only means something to the person using it. The reality of sexuality is that sexuality is liquid and changing, what is so at noon is not necessarily so at dusk. I hope most smart guys realize that when you relax and just go with the flow you can get laid a whole lot and have a whole lot of fun.

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
The label/phrase obviously means a great deal to the person who uses it to describe himself (or others). But as I said in my earlier post, it only means something to the person using it. The reality of sexuality is that sexuality is liquid and changing, what is so at noon is not necessarily so at dusk. I hope most smart guys realize that when you relax and just go with the flow you can get laid a whole lot and have a whole lot of fun.

And while I applaud this charmingly liberated view of sexuality, you're not really dealing with what I'm getting at. Choosing to call yourself straight even though you engage in sexual activity which by objective standards is not straight (and yes objective standards can be applied to these concepts, or otherwise labels of this kind simply wouldn't exist) implies quite clearly that while you enjoy having non-heterosexual sex you view non-heterosexuality as somehow less desirable to be associated with. This implies a value judgement which sees homosexualiity and bisexuality as inferior to heterosexuality.

As a homosexual I find this judegement deeply offensive, and I tend to regard men who call themselves straight and yet consistently have sex with other men with a degree of contempt.

Because I already apply your free loving principles to my own sex life I've never really had a problem shagging guys I had some degree of contempt for, because I'm smart and realise that when I relax I can get laid a whole lot more.

Last edited:

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't place the judgemental definition on "straight" that you or that you see others do. I'm certain many men who enjoy sex with other men refer to themselves as "straight" because they don't want to be thought of as "that sort of person". But again, the label, it's definition and any qualities of judgement that are hung it are only important to the person using the term. It doesn't affect you or me, how could it? If someone is too cowardly to cross a city street, or fly in an airplane, or see themselves as sexually liberated, it's only my problem if I want to have sex (either across the street or in an airplane in flight) with them and have decided as some on this board have, will only have same sex relations with men who declare themselves to be bi or gay.
I think these people are operating with a basic dishonesty towards themselves and who they are, and I certainly think the less of them for it. But it's not important to me. It doesn't really affect me. It doesn't even affect me if we have sex if the sex is fun and physically rewarding. If they try to drag me into their closet, well, I just won't go. I can easily say no to all sorts of experiences I don't want to part take is and intentional self deception is certainly one of them.
As you said, when you relax you can get laid a whole lot more, and like you that's what I'm looking to do.