Is Giving Birth Like Having a Massive Cock Inside You?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Giving birth is much more wonderful.

Natural sexual intercourse, at best, still is only temporary.

Giving life to another human being, that's priceless.

But there is a curious similarity considering the "penetration." Letting the sperm in, means letting the baby out, sometime later.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is Giving Birth Like Having a Massive Cock Inside You? This is a genuine question! Is it?:confused::confused:[/quote]
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner for stupidest damn question of the week. :rolleyes: :duh:

Never been pregnant, but I know for a fact giving birth is NOTHING like having a large penis inside you.

Giving birth is much more wonderful.
:lmao: And you would know because you have a uterus? :rofl:

Natural sexual intercourse, at best, still is only temporary.
Well thank God for that! As much as I love sex I don't want to walk around with a dick in side me all day. :yuck:

Giving life to another human being, that's priceless.

But there is a curious similarity considering the "penetration." Letting the sperm in, means letting the baby out, sometime later.
You're an idiot. That makes no sense whatsoever.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen some birthing videos, and obviously not all were "agony." Some births appear to be more like ecstacy.

Some website said that births can be pleasurable, but the link to that one, doesn't work anymore. As that was many years ago that I saw it.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this Tom Cruise?

I can see your point about childbirth being a wonderful thing. But pleasureable? At the very least, claiming that can be hazardous to a man's health!

I've seen some birthing videos, and obviously not all were "agony." Some births appear to be more like ecstacy.

Some website said that births can be pleasurable, but the link to that one, doesn't work anymore. As that was many years ago that I saw it.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is a genuine question! Is it?:confused::confused:

Nope......nothing compares. A massive cock inside you can be pleasurable..... Giving birth is scarier than hell. Especially with the first birth. And I know that I did everything I could do to prepare for a natural no drug birthing experience. And I have a pretty high pain tolerance. I did the Bradley Method and I was zoning. It was the only way I could have done the childbirth thing with no drugs.

One of the scariest things for me was all the moniters they have on you to hear the baby's heart rate. It made me all nervous. It sounds like a bass drum. Labor contractions to me felt like a volcano was exploding inside me....along with terrible gas pains radiating throughout my body. I think that was the back labor. It sure as heck wasn't anything I would describe as "pleasurable". I ended up having to have a c-section even though the baby's head was crowning.....the baby was in distress.

On my 2nd child I ended up just doing a planned c-section.....because of other complications......but I will tell you that is the way to go. It is a lot easier.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
However large cocks you guys have - I'm sure they are nothing close to the size of a newborn baby. (No, dingdong, not even yours!) Giving birth is nothing like "letting sperm in" - to use pronatalist's word. There is a considerable size difference, to name just one thing... and then there is the pain...

I'm sorry you had such an unpleasant birthing experience the first time around, kadtxgrl. I had a "natural" pass-me-the-epidural-please birth, maybe I was lucky to have a good experience (all things relative...). It was definitely painful, but I was up walking within half an hour of giving birth - with a c-section there are a lot of things to tend to after, right? Like the wound, no lifting (how about the weight of the baby?) So, to those of you who haven't had a baby yet, I wouldn't advocate an elective c-section (you don't have to go all natural - even though that is the trendy way to do it - epidural works wonders!) And...: Our parts go back to normal after a couple of months with the help of a few kegels - I know I worried about that (however trivial) before birth. Sorry to hog your thread, dingdong...

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it was on Star Trek Voyager, that on some episode during a problem birth, they "beamed" the baby out.

So here's the question that raises. Why do they "beam" babies out the womb, so seldom? Natural birth is generally the best? Maybe some benefit for the baby?

"Beaming" a baby out, would eliminate the need for a c-section. And also eliminate the labor pains. Would that just really "confuse" the woman's body?

I also suspect that a woman's body does get somewhat used to having babies, especially when allowed to come naturally without any means of "birth control" with close birth spacing, and successive babies get somewhat easier to give birth to, and maybe there's less of that nausea or wild hormonal swings? Can anybody tell me to what extent that could be the case?

And I do know that newborn babies are much bigger than penises, and don't fit so easily through the birthing canal. I wasn't just born yesterday. The man plants the human seed into his mate, and then it comes back later, much bigger.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good god there are some fucktards out there!
Are you fucking 12?
Here is how pleasurable it is to have a baby Sport.
Have a doctor implant a golfball into your bladder and then try passing it out through your dick.
Ecstasy?
Pigs arse it is.
Having sex the vagina tents and lubericates when the woman is aroused enough.
When a woman has a baby, CHILDREN, a womans body has 9 months worth the preparation.
She looses her mucus plug that blocks the neck of the womb, her cervix dilates and her pubic bone splits and spreads (the small piece of cartilage that welds the pubic bone at the front breaks) allowing for the passage of the childs head.
That being said my first childs birth took 24 hours and an epidural ( a fucking huge horse needle into the spine) that deaded the pain from the waist down.
* Please let it be known that there are a babies head is not solid bone but is made up of floating plates that will slide over one another to help the childs passage down the birth canal, after the birth the childs skull will resume it's correct profile)

Any more stupid questions?

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Childbirth does not necessarily get easier with each subsequent child. Sometimes they get faster but conversely, they also get more painful. Of course, they might not - some women have very easy births and others have a really hard time. We never know up front who is going to have a hard time and who isn't. Such is the unpredictable nature of childbirth.

I am allergic to pain meds. They make me sick - I am talking Exorcist style vomiting. This meant I had to give birth to my son without any pain relief whatsoever. He was a big baby and it hurt. A LOT. I am not wishing to put other women off so I will not say any more than that. But this whole 'ecstasy' thing is bullshit. It is not pleasurable in any way. You certainly cannot compare giving birth to the act of conception! That said, you do feel a huge sense of accomplishment afterward and you can feel almost high. I certainly did. But it is not an experience I would rush to repeat without pain relief and since I have not been able to find any meds that I can tolerate, I have not yet had a second child.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My mother described it as "pissing a watermelon", yet she did it four times.

it is like that. i have two kids. depending how big they are it feels different to. my first son was 9 lb 7 oz 21 in long. second was 10 lbs and 20 in long. no way does it feel like a massive cock to me.

drdna

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regarding natural labor, vaginal delivery, and Caesarean section: they are incrementally less risky. That is to say, C-section is the LEAST riskiest choice when we compare outcome studies regarding fetal and maternal morbidity and mortality.

People choose vaginal delivery over C-section for the same reason that they choose natural childbirth over hospitals, drugs, and epidurals, generally. That is: it seems somehow more natural and appropriate and it is a traditional choice. There is also a lot of pressure from family, friends, and society at large to "go natural" or you're a weakling.

I have seen young women screaming in pain from labor begging for an epidural shot, with the mothers and aunts arguing "Don't give it to her! If I did it, she can do it. Just be strong!"

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
However large cocks you guys have - I'm sure they are nothing close to the size of a newborn baby. (No, dingdong, not even yours!) Giving birth is nothing like "letting sperm in" - to use pronatalist's word. There is a considerable size difference, to name just one thing... and then there is the pain...

I'm sorry you had such an unpleasant birthing experience the first time around, kadtxgrl. I had a "natural" pass-me-the-epidural-please birth, maybe I was lucky to have a good experience (all things relative...). It was definitely painful, but I was up walking within half an hour of giving birth - with a c-section there are a lot of things to tend to after, right? Like the wound, no lifting (how about the weight of the baby?) So, to those of you who haven't had a baby yet, I wouldn't advocate an elective c-section (you don't have to go all natural - even though that is the trendy way to do it - epidural works wonders!) And...: Our parts go back to normal after a couple of months with the help of a few kegels - I know I worried about that (however trivial) before birth. Sorry to hog your thread, dingdong...

I don't think my experience was so unpleasant. It was just scary......and on my first......I don't think there was anything that could have prepared me. From what I understand it is different for everyone......depending on how the baby is positioned.... how the mother is built....etc.....

And although my birth plan was to go all natural.......I would have changed my mind and gone the epidural route......but my labor was progressing so rapidly......they told me it was too late.

The c-section really wasn't bad at all. They do these little bikini horizontal cuts now. The only thing I had to wait for was the anesthesia to wear off and then I was out of the bed walking around too. And I didn't have to worry about tearing or cutting down there. I think a week later I had to go get the staples out. I think there is a small amount of time you can't drive. 6 weeks until you resume sexual relations. That is all I remember.

My sister in law has had both.......and she likes the c-section way better. She suffered from painful tearing for longer than it took my c-section to heal.

I don't like pain medication.....but the anethesiologists seem to have it down to a science. I felt no pain during the c-section..... and then I chose not to take any pain medication afterwards......except Advil. It worked for me.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stupidest question. Do you even know how big a baby's head is? I doubt even the size queens on here would want to be fucked by something that big.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The difference is the cervix. It's designed to have a very tiny opening 99.99% of the time, hold a baby in for up to 9 months, and then painfully stretch open to accommodate a newborn's body for very brief stretches of time. The vagina is very flexible and can be stretched quite a bit without causing intense pain. The cervix is not designed for that.

Even the biggest cock doesn't enter a woman's cervix, no matter how much some guys would like to believe it. Unless your dick has a 90-degree bend near the end, it just doesn't happen.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
this is a genuine question! Is it?:confused::confused:

Most women do not discuss it, because women are seemingly not ALLOWED to ENJOY any aspect of childbirth, but when the baby is coming through the vagina, unless the woman is on numbing drugs (again...not allowed to enjoy), it is a pleasurable experience. Sure, the contractions and all that labor suck, but when anything enters, or passes through the vagina, pleasure is going to happen. That is NORMAL.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women do not discuss it, because women are seemingly not ALLOWED to ENJOY any aspect of childbirth, but when the baby is coming through the vagina, unless the woman is on numbing drugs (again...not allowed to enjoy), it is a pleasurable experience. Sure, the contractions and all that labor suck, but when anything enters, or passes through the vagina, pleasure is going to happen. That is NORMAL.

How the fuck did you sneak back in the door? You had one of the ugliest, most racist posts I've ever seen here, even more idiotic then your usual assinine posts. I don't really believe in bannings as a general rule, but I am sorry to see you've been allowed back.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How the fuck did you sneak back in the door? You had one of the ugliest, most racist posts I've ever seen here, even more idiotic then your usual assinine posts. I don't really believe in bannings as a general rule, but I am sorry to see you've been allowed back.

AMEN! Read some of Bettes posts tonight. She is still posting racists rants.