Is Gore that much different than Cheney?

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is Al Gore really that different from Dick Cheney? A great number of Cheney-haterz on this site have continually claimed that Cheney leveraged politics for personal financial gain.

Al Gore has masterminded a hoax designed to incite worldwide panic - only to reap financial gain. He, of course, chairs GIM and is positioned to cash in BIG-TIME if carbon emmissions trading comes to the U.S. amidst his hysteria-baiting agenda. He has been suspiciously tight-lipped about all things financial relating to GIM's fundraising efforts and the organization's agenda.

Equally disturbing, he refuses to debate anyone on the subject of global warming or climate change.

Interesting.

And, oh by the way:

Record low temperatures possible through Sunday | New Orleans, LA Weather Forecast - - NOLA.com

Cold's grip tightens as Brevard hits record low temperature | floridatoday.com | FLORIDA TODAY

Record low temperatures hit Bay area | abcactionnews.com

Record low temperatures hit state

I wonder if the earth is just correcting itself from the global warming phenomenon?

What a sellout, and what a coward for not accepting a debate from anybody.

Last edited:

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One was actually chosen by the American people to be president (600,000 votes ahead that we know of), and one scared the American people to pray that no one shot W.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is also suspiciously odd that an individual who claims to be concerned about the health and well-being of the planet - doesn't seem concerned about his personal health. He has gained considerable weight and is considered 'obese' according to his BMI [body mass index.]

Obesity carries harmful risks such as diabetes, high cholesterol, respiratory and cardiac failures, etc., etc.

In the end, Al Gore is a hypocrite that has neither the proclivity nor the gumption to defend his outrageous claims and unsubstantiated declarations. And he is laughing all the way to the bank...

....and I am laughing at him.

Last edited:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One was actually chosen by the American people to be president (600,000 votes ahead that we know of), and one scared the American people to pray that no one shot W.

Those 600,000 votes don't mean a damn thing if they were in states that he did not win. Hell AL Gore couldn't even win his own home state! If he had won Tennesse he would have been president!

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Al Gore has masterminded a hoax designed to incite worldwide panic - only to reap financial gain. He, of course, chairs GIM and is positioned to cash in BIG-TIME if carbon emmissions trading comes to the U.S. amidst his hysteria-baiting agenda. He has been suspiciously tight-lipped about all things financial relating to GIM's fundraising efforts and the organization's agenda.

Seriously. This is, IMO, completely analogous to Cheney's Halliburton escapades, minus the fact that it doesn't involve soldiers. Sketchy agendas, supposedly for the good of the American people, denigration of those who question the ideals, motives and validity of the movement etc etc.

Anyone who thinks Gore is a saint and Cheney is slime needs their heads checked. Slime abounds.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At least it's nice to hear the conservatives on the board finally agree that Cheney is a piece of slime.

As to weather or not Gore is as bad or worse, at least he didn't formulate policy that led to thousands of soldiers and civilians dying for no good reason at all.

nowayzomg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. To be honest, I don't like either of them. But Al Gore really rubs me the wrong way.

I hate this statement, I've heard it a billion times now. The United States of America does NOT have a popular vote system, the end. It's that simple. Sure more people voted for him, but it isn't American Idol.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
....and I am laughing at him...............I think I heard him sobbing himself to sleep but then again maybe not.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is Al Gore really that different from Dick Cheney? A great number of Cheney-haterz on this site have continually claimed that Cheney leveraged politics for personal financial gain.

Equally disturbing, he refuses to debate anyone on the subject of global warming or climate change.

Interesting.

And, oh by the way:

Record low temperatures possible through Sunday | New Orleans, LA Weather Forecast - - NOLA.com

Cold's grip tightens as Brevard hits record low temperature | floridatoday.com | FLORIDA TODAY

I wonder if the earth is just correcting itself from the global warming phenomenon?

thankfully, yes.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Al Gore has masterminded a hoax designed to incite worldwide panic - only to reap financial gain. He, of course, chairs GIM and is positioned to cash in BIG-TIME if carbon emmissions trading comes to the U.S. amidst his hysteria-baiting agenda...

Equally disturbing, he refuses to debate anyone on the subject of global warming or climate change...
What a sellout, and what a coward for not accepting a debate from anybody...

We've been down this road before in previous threads such as faceking's:

http://www.lpsg.org/80220-how-come-fat-gore-wont-2.html#post1340876

In which JustAsking explained:

What is the point of a non-scientist debating a highly scientific issue. Al Gore didn't originate any of the science of global warming. His goal was to make people aware of the conclusions of the scientific community, (such as the IPCC), so as to affect public policy.

Debates over scientific issues should be done in a scientific forum, not a public or a political one. Otherwise it is as silly as you and I debating General Relativity or whether the rotary flagellum is irreducibly complex.

When I did watch A.I.T. I did not become hysterical. The point that glacial melt caused a worldwide sea level rise was valid, but the film neglected to mention a great deal of that glacial melt happened thousands of years ago. One cannot use CO2 to build a greenhouse, but burning fossil fuels produces pollutants and heat which enter the atmosphere. A.I.T is not the first time that the world has focused on the issue of a growing scarcity of fossil fuels, and pollutants produced by their useage, and considered the benefits of alternate, renewable energy sources. Although it possessed a few flaws, I didn't consider the film "a hoax", but a film which caused a renewed focus on environmental issues in the 21st Century.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think cheney is a pretty cool guy. eh shoots his friends and doesn't afraid of anything.

I wouldn't be particularly scared of an accidental gunshot wound if it was non-fatal. Especially if the victim was a rich real estate lawyer with no reason to sue me.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At least it's nice to hear the conservatives on the board finally agree that Cheney is a piece of slime.

As to weather or not Gore is as bad or worse, at least he didn't formulate policy that led to thousands of soldiers and civilians dying for no good reason at all.

It's great to hear from conservatives but when all they do is spout party line BS and about the destruction of our democracy or the global warming "hoax" there isn't really a possibility for a discussion.

D_Davy_Downspout

Account Disabled
Media

LOL, did you just argue against climate change by saying it's cold outside?

:haha:

That's like the infamous argument from Kirk Cameron that a banana disproves evolution.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Al Gore has masterminded a hoax designed to incite worldwide panic - only to reap financial gain.

Interesting.

And, oh by the way:

hahahaha I truly don't know where to start . I am quite flabbergasted by the inane suggestion to begin with.
Here we have one man who backs HALIBURTON and trades American blood for money in the name of free marketing then we have another man who is highly astute and brought to the forefront what scientists have known for 30 yrs and a man who rightfully won a Nobel prize.
As for debating, he probably thinks like I do as a former debater....Why debate facts. Debate is for opinions. Like GORE I see where the Scientific facts speak far more than opinions !

you can't compare apples to onions.
Precisely.... the ONIONS being CHENEY !!!

LOL, did you just argue against climate change by saying it's cold outside?

:haha:

That's like the infamous argument from Kirk Cameron that a banana disproves evolution.

hahahaha yes sadly he DID . That is the thing that people fail to understand b/c it is known as GLOBAL WARMING!!! Actually it means planetary climate change and YES while part of it is cyclical, sheets of ICE the size of Rhode Island that have been there THOUSANDS of years suddenly falling off into the ocean is NOT !
This is happening b/c of Global Warming and the way it has become exacerbated by man , moreso the Industrial revolution and overpopulation !
GOLOBAL WARMING means there will be (and presently IS) severe changes in weather patterns. We have record breaking Highs this past summer where I live since they have been recording temps here since the late 1800's ! This winter has been brutal on the North East and very uncharacteristic in such places as England and China !
All the horrific flooding we saw this past year, all the E5 Tornados in places that normally don't see tornadic activity ..... ALL OF THIS is attributed to Global Warming. If you one watched something else other than FAUX news one could see this.
Watch something on Discovery channel , they play many programs about climate change ! I trust Science far more than I do piously greedy politicians willing to make a damn dollar no matter WHO it comes from !
If one wants to read , a great book about this and other dire situations our planet are now facing is HOT FLAT & CROWDED .

HH

Last edited: