Is having a large penis the key to happiness?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does having a big penis contribute greatly to one's happiness and well being?
I would say No. Placing your sense of happiness and esteem into your cock is a fleeting sensation as there is always someone bigger, thicker, longer, etc that and the fact that most people don't see your penis, so who really cares?

The key to happiness is being okay with who you are and finding comfort in your own skin.

So assuming your answer is a YES, then let's say we will deduct about 2-3 inches from your present size. Will that make you unhappier and will your self confidence go down?

Again, I say No. My self-confidence is fueled by many different factors, none of which include my dick size.

I'd say I personally get more self-confidence from being competent in my roles in life and being fit than by having a big dick.

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Cock size as a means to happiness? My cock is less than 5" long and I'm as happy as a fucking clam. I have a great life, love where I am and what I'm doing, know how to work the little tool (and other tools!) I have, and see only good things happening in my future.

Would I enjoy having a larger cock? For a while, I think it would be fun. It be nice to have a cock that's a couple of hand-fulls long, see the reactions of women feeling/seeing it for the first time, and having more to give when she says "deeper," but it wouldn't be me.

I'm quite happy with my life and cock size. I think that if someone's happiness" in life is tied to their cock size, they're probably pretty shallow.

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is if you believe it is. I just think guys who are happy with their size feel more comfortable about that aspect of their lives. But that doesn't necessarily mean everything else is ok.

B_tapirboy

Just Browsing
Media
Just came across this thread, and thought I'd weigh in. The answer to this question is a strong NO. I myself have a very very large penis, shoff off on cam, etc. but it does NOT provide happiness in my life. It may provide excitement at certain times of my life, but that in no way is tied to the grand scheme of things. Think of it as being at an amusement park, or watching a movie/TV show that you've been waiting to see for a while. Of course those things bring EXCITEMENT to your life, albeit temporarily, but they in NO way enhance your quality of life, or bring you happiness. The key to happiness I believe is following your goals & dreams and keeping family and friends close. It sounds cliche but I 100% believe that is what determines a person's pure happiness and lust for life! :smile:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first time a woman told me I was one of the biggest she'd ever had--and she had had a lot--a whole world of happiness opened up for me. That was 22 years ago, and I've never been unhappy for a moment since. All it takes is a booster from my wife once in a while, "You're not only the biggest I've ever had, you're the biggest I've ever seen!"

Then my whole world turns into rainbows and unicorns and fucking sparkly stars.

ftlauderdale_frank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Having a large cock can be a means of entertainment....but making you happy? Come on your not serious. There are only a very small percent of men with, what most on this site would consider large cocks. Do you think only they are happy? Someone needs to get their head out of their butt and realize there is more to life. Get real and get a life. Sorry to be so bold, but some of these questions make me realize how silly people can be.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Having a large cock can be a means of entertainment....but making you happy? Come on your not serious. There are only a very small percent of men with, what most on this site would consider large cocks. Do you think only they are happy? Someone needs to get their head out of their butt and realize there is more to life. Get real and get a life. Sorry to be so bold, but some of these questions make me realize how silly people can be.

But having a small penis DOES seem to make a lot of people unhappy

Last edited:

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Happiness is individual. Atleast it should be.
If a big dick makes u happy then go for it.
If being a nice person no matter the situation makes u happy go for it.
In terms of sex, it wasn't size that made me happy. But once I figured out how to USE it without blowing my load in 2 minutes is what made me happy. I regards to sexual happiness. ;)

mjconaz

Experimental Member
Media
It's certainly not the key to happiness, I would be devastated if I was anyone other than myself. But that's only because I've gotten to know myself so well already, I'd hate to have to start over. :)

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

That's true.

I don't think it "makes" you happy, although maybe having a statistically small one might make you a little unhappy, I would think ?

But I don't imagine it makes much difference to most people at the top of the normal distribution curve, a little way either side of average ( say, 5.5, 6 or 6.5 inches ? )...

If you have 8 or 9 or so, I would imagine it might slightly liven up sex, or at least initial minutes of a session when a new partner sees it / feels it.

But if that is the entire limit of your horizon, because there's not enough else in your life, that should be, and usually would be, a cause of sadness.

What increases happiness are things like family, and community. Pleasure from nature, and art, and music. Sport. Sometimes your own work, and colleagues. Travel, visiting new places. Sometimes earning and spending money.

People can find good outcomes for all of those things, irrespective of the size of their penis. I think that is astoundingly obvious to most normal people. And fairly clear to a lot of the people here, too ... :wink:

:smile:

thin7

Expert Member
Media
My dick is 7.75"x5.75". Women think it's huge. And many have to get used to it. So yes that of course makes me happy. I can't say if it makes me happier though. I don't know what life would be like with a smaller dick. I imagine it if I had a smaller dick then I wouldn't know what it would be like with a bigger one, and would therefore not know if it would make me happier or not. I can say that the thought of having a 9" dick has crossed my mind, but im not sure it would make me happier. I push past the cervix as it is at just under 8", so 9" Im not sure would be very fun for me, or her. Im not even sure many women like feeling the cervix pressed and stretched. So I guess when you find that woman that likes yours then be happy about it.

D

deleted356736

A lot of things give me happiness like today's ride on my motorcycle on a lovely, warm summer's day. My penis size gives me sexual confidence and many women have commented favourably about my size. Sexual confidence has helped me to many wonderful sexual adventures, so my penis size has contributed a lot of happiness to my life which I wouldn't have experienced had I been average or smaller.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Happiness???...it most certainly IS.

I've done LOTS of things together with my er..."penis". We've gone on long walks together, shared a morning coffee and the paper, had talks (and yes, arguments like, "why the fuck did you do that??"). But it's all good.

It likes nice warm showers, jelly and peanut butter sandwiches, and going for clothes free swims. It may surprise you to know that my "johnson" has an amazing sense of humor and tells hilarious jokes, (Though I personally don't know any). And on cold days it's all nice and warm and cuddly.

(...now if only I can get it to do the taxes.) :rolleyes:

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i'd say no. it is like having a lot of money or being extremely attractive. IT REALLY, REALLY HELPS, and it makes your chances at a high level of happiness much greater, but it isn't the 1 certain key to happiness. it is 1 of the many possible keys to happiness. it IS, however, the only one of the keys that has the word PENIS right there in its own name.