Is having a large penis the key to happiness?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does having a big penis contribute greatly to one's happiness and well being?

I have seen men who are well-endowed get better jobs and get with sex partners. But whether it brings them happiness and well-being...depends on how handsome the man is and how well the man treats the people around him. But then again...the random things in life that happens...it is a matter of time that happiness, well-being and luck gets a taste of misfortune.

So...everything evens out. Balance.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am happier HAVING a big dick than BEING a big dick. My wife loves the first one and would hate the second. Short answer, no. I have both small and large. I am a grower that starts out around two to three inches depending on temperature and grows to between 8 and 10 depending on how long I have been without cumming, and how tired I am. My wife loves me having a huge one, even when she has a bit of trouble with it, while at the same time, I would be embarrassed in the showers with other guys who hang. My pleasure in having a large one comes behind closed doors, my confidence in life is who I am inside.

Spuds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is having a big dick the key to happiness? No. But it does contribute to my overall confidence level.

D

deleted716371

I'd say that after I've realized I'm big, I don't have to worry that I'm too small. So, it's rather something I don't have to worry about. Mu happiness comes from other things in life, like friends, family etc. I don't see them as being related to my cock size. :smile:

Reactions: BigdongSE

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having a big dick may contribute to some guys' happiness but it has nothing to do with mine. I consider myself the happiest guy on earth and I'm hung like a chipmunk! I've sometimes attributed that to my good-looks but I think it's really due my personality. I like people and enjoy life. I seem to attract the greatest people and have the best friends. Some find the glass half empty; others half full. I always find it's overflowing!

Rebelx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say it helps if you wanna impress a lot of girls and guys out there. It also boosts your confidence too but I wouldn't say it's the key to happiness. It definitely contributes a lot of good though.

Reactions: reuben36

Not the key but a source of happiness, like a pocketful of gold or a beautiful face. There can’t be many men who'd feel happier with less in their pocket or losing their looks or who hanker after a smaller penis. So it has to be a plus overall.

Reactions: Gj816

XL_Lingam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dunno, if having a big penis was the key to happiness one would think there'd be no big guys on this site at all--we'd all be too busy frolicking in the sun and having non-stop sex and laughing joyously at our good fortune as flower petals rained around us. Having a big penis is a key to getting attention for having a big penis, and that's about it. And that can be fun and nice and flattering, but really no more than that. Attention and flattery don't bring happiness.

So at the risk of sounding tautological, I would posit that the key to happiness is simply to be happy. If you base your happiness on conditions, circumstances or qualities, then what happens when those conditions, circumstances or qualities change or never arrive? You're left with a handful of dust. Looks fade, dicks shrink, money gets lost on one bad spin of the wheel. But If you wish to be happy--truly, deeply happy--then learn to accept yourself and your life, unconditionally, as you are, as it is, right here, right now. Which doesn't mean you can't work to change things or strive for goals, or that you have to have some sort of naive Panglossian viewpoint that this is the best of all possible worlds. Rather it's to realize you can be happy even if everything in your life kinda sucks--and often times it will. Again, that doesn't mean you have to be satisfied with any situation--just that you can choose to not spend your life shaking your fist at an uncaring sky or staring dolefully at your own crotch thinking that you're three quarters of an inch away from true bliss. Because happiness is not something out there somewhere, or hidden in our pants, or kept from us by "If only's" or "If then's." Happiness is not a reaction to having or doing anything. It's not a cause and effect situation. Rather it's an active, experiential way of being. It is the freedom in any moment to choose courage, to choose resilience, to choose to be who you are and nobody else. And, as such, is all of our birthrights--whether one has three inches or thirteen or no inches at all.

tl;dr: happiness is not measured in inches or centimeters.

blkcocktail

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want to say Yes...that having a big dick can be one of those keys that unlocks happiness. But Happiness to me, seems more like one of those combination-locks. If you’ve got the right combo, you’re happy. But if you’re off or missing a number, then happiness can be harder to reach. The lock does not open and you end up frustrated...Damn combination-locks! We all have our own personal combinations. For some, lacking dick size is one of those missing numbers. As I’m writing this and thinking about it...it probably shouldn’t be, but now I’m left unsure on what that replacement number would be, ha.

We’ve all experience that situation when you want something so bad and you know it will make you happy; but when you get it and time passes...and you think “I’m still not happy”. I so hope that’s not the case with having a big dick, but I fear it might be.

D

deleted1074483

no of course it isn't. so many things in life contribute to happiness including love for oneself and others. having a larger dick may make you feel better about yourself and more confident, and may help you find sex, but you can only really be happy if you are happy with yourself, warts and all, and just comfortable in your own skin - with someone special in your life then just adds to your happiness.

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does having a big penis contribute greatly to one's happiness and well being?

So assuming your answer is a YES, then let's say we will deduct about 2-3 inches from your present size. Will that make you unhappier and will your self confidence go down?
No, having a cock and knowing how to use it is the most important.I am not discounting bigger but bigger without knowing what to do with it is not going to make anyone happier.