Is having an oral fixation wrong?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Tense0000, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Tense0000

Tense0000 Active Member

Albums:
    I know getting blow jobs is great. Having sex is great. But lately I have been having oral fixations. Like imagining going down on a guy. I cannot get it out of my mind. This has been for the past 6 months. I find myself biting my tongue sometimes on purpose during the day, biting my pencil at work, etc. You know us guys think of sex every 5 secs, so you can imagine. Catch myself staring at bulges and stuff like that.
    I have never gone down on a guy. Am afraid to experiment with a stranger since I am extremely shy but LPSG makes me bolder to talk about things and show pics online. Go figure.
    Is it normal to react this way? To have it affect my whole life? I don't understand. I am a little lost and confused.

2. someone1

someone1 Active Member

Albums:
    i'm sure it's perfectly normal, for a long time i had a real thing for going down on women. i could eat them out for hours! if you enjoy something there's nothing wrong with it.

3. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

As I recently wrote on another thread, who can resist a big, beautiful, hard cock?

4. blooeyz

blooeyz New Member

you should try it. I obsess from time to time too but when I hook up I get a little bored after 10 minutes. Be safe and have fun

5. guynmn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, I get the oral fixation thing. It is a ruining joke with friends and they can tell when I get in that mindset. Seems to get to the point I have just about blown every dude I see, in my mind that is. Wish I had a "go to guy " willing to help me out with that.

6. Tense0000

Tense0000 Active Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the responses.

7. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey T,

The strong desire that follows the discovery or acceptance of a feeling is completely normal.

The one thing that I would strongly recommend is to not let it consume you so much that you make decisions that you normally would not. In other words, don't just go with the first Tom, Dick, :wink: or Harry that comes along.

Make sure it is someone that you find attractive. You don't want to force a bad experience :frown1:

And lastly, be assured that it is more normal than most will ever let on :rolleyes:

Good Luck and Have Fun :biggrin1:

8. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

you've figured that out... me too.

9. shayrossen

shayrossen Member

It's an experience that's difficult to describe ... make sure your first recipient is someone special ... make sure he's healthy ... go slow, savor, enjoy ... ask questions along the way if you wish ... and be damn sure to let us know all about it!

Draft saved Draft deleted