Is having an upward curve a good or a bad thing?

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some of the best sex i ever had was with a smallish bloke, 6" max. But it was curved just like your's. Perfect for the G-spot.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I love them to be curved too. When doing doggie the point at where the cock bends pushes the underside of the dick out which is around the same area of the gspot atleast for me so either way I get mine.:smoker:

u r right. in fact i always get nice reactions when fucking missionary style... and my cock has a downard curve besides a major left one... prolly the point where cock bends pushes againys the anterior wall of vagina. but on the otherside when performing doggystyle it id the head of cock that rubs the trigger point.. then the bottom line is it doesnt natter what s your curve because you hit the spot both ways

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one of you turn around.... voila! a downward curve becomes an upward curve...

My experiences with an upward curve; missionary and her riding facing you. Pillow under the hips her legs over your shoulders for max penetration.

For the straight shafted guys, the previous wife said (and from what I had seen) she preferred doggie, sideways and reverse cowboy.