Is he as long as he says?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Can there be any doubt that most (not all) guys will exaggerate their sizes to women? Do you think most do? How many guys have lied to you and you knew better but didn't say anything about it? My guess would be that if he says he's 6" he's probably 5.5" or quite possibly even less. If he says he's 7", he's probably no more than 6.5" or quite possibly even less.
Maybe much less.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Thing is - IRL I have never had a guy say "I'm x inches long".

I knew my man's size before the fact from third party sources (here and that dinky little movie), but he never actually said it to me. Not that I recall.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well exactly N_S - the actual cock and what it does (for both (all?) involved) is more important than figures.

If a guy bangs on about his cocksize in normal conversation (here's a bit different) then chances are I won't want to fuck him anyway.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When asked I never exaggerate, and I've universally gotten "wow, I thought it was bigger" comments from every girl who's seen it and asks about it, which makes me assume exaggeration is rampant. And Snakey has the right attitude, IMO. Makes it a nice additional plus in your favor, since they obviously already chose to sleep with you for other reasons if they're in a position to see it.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had two dates, who did exaggerate - both by about an inch. Couple of guys claiming to be really fat - well, they weren't - at least by my standard.

My current BF is the opposite - he's almost two inches longer than he claimed when I asked him about his size a year ago when he was dating another girl. I kind of like that about him - having more than you expect rather than less...

All in all, I think I had an idea about the guys size approx. 5-6 times. The rest (20-21) I had absolutely no idea about the size of their equipment...

inspectahdck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've been thinking about that once, wanted to tell my size(personal reason), but didnt know what to say..
say my real size? which is about 8x6 when im very arroused and slightly smaller on normal days.so if i say my real size, she will think im smaller, since its common for a guy to say hes bigger then he is..

so i'd have to say im bigger?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not limiting it to just specific inches talk. If he indicates he's big but turns out above average or average. If he indicates he's above average but turns out average or small. Etc. Of course I realise many men will, but what I don't know is how many men that actually is and how often it happens.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For a man who truly has something he will rarely feel the need to talk or brag about. Not being on the playing field anymore i can remember being very nervous when a relationship reached the point of having sex. Turning the lights out for fear she would see it and say no its too big. This i did more than a few times. Being gentle and caring worked wonders. Gaining their trust. As a younger man i became fascinated with the pleasure i could give a woman and worked hard at it. Getting pleasure out of giving pleasure made me a better lover.

AVERAGEMAN(GSR)

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont brag about my size. im average and i work my shit well for dam sure. dont have a dam complaint my way. my buddy on the other hand brags everytime i see him how big he is, but every 2-3 weeks he seems to get bigger which is odd unless hes using metric and standard opposite weeks or something. bragging gets you no where

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've been thinking about that once, wanted to tell my size(personal reason), but didnt know what to say..
say my real size? which is about 8x6 when im very arroused and slightly smaller on normal days.so if i say my real size, she will think im smaller, since its common for a guy to say hes bigger then he is..

so i'd have to say im bigger?

No, how often do you get asked about your size. I'm very curious and I've only asked a few times. So I wouldn't go there unless you want to.

If you claim you are bigger than you are, you would end as a one-nighter in my book. If you don't tell your size I would be curious to find out. If you claim less, I will get a nice surprise...

My advice would be "less is more".

maps and many men are the same. one inch equals a mile.

Some of the "internet inches" at this site almost are miles... ;-)

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she asks for a number I tell her I really don't know and suggest we measure it. Whatever she comes up with in this process is usually good enough. It's also more fun than lying.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get a lot of big hands or big feet comments by women, and I have a standard reply.

"You know what they say about guys with big hands,............they disappoint a lot of women!"

I like to make jokes about having a small one. It makes me giggle on the inside, and sets me up to look good. Hard to disappoint a woman after that. It helps that Im good looking and charming enough to know Im getting laid, small cock or not. And, in all honesty, it has appeared to me that most women could care less.

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've really havn't come across the question "how big is it?" often and gotten into a specific size. I was with a couple girls before and they asked me how big it was so I told them 8".

They both said no...it's gotta be bigger than that. One of them said her ex boyfriend's dick was smaller than mine and he told her he was 8".

So i'm guessing through deductive logic that he was lying about his size and that the other girl had been lied to before as well. I'm shocked that guys would lie about that stuff.

I R Smart.