Is he cheating on me or am i just being paranoid?

chiley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve been committed to a guy for about 4 months now. When we became official he told me he has a really high sex drive and hoped that I was okay with that, which I am. We’re both busy with school and our jobs but we still managed to find time to have sex at least 3-5 times a week. However the last couple of weeks he has been overwhelmingly “busy” and when we do have time to see each other he always is “too tight,” too tired, or has a stomach ache. Typically I wouldn’t be worried however the social circles he hangs out with are made up primarily of other gay guys, which he has told me he’s hooked up with many of them before we were dating. As someone who has been cheated on before in past relationships, I can’t help but to worry. My concern is that if he and I aren’t having sex to satisfy his high sex drive, is someone else? Am I being overly paranoid or do I have reason to be suspicious?

I’ve been committed to a guy for about 4 months now. When we became official he told me he has a really high sex drive and hoped that I was okay with that, which I am. We’re both busy with school and our jobs but we still managed to find time to have sex at least 3-5 times a week. However the last couple of weeks he has been overwhelmingly “busy” and when we do have time to see each other he always is “too tight,” too tired, or has a stomach ache. Typically I wouldn’t be worried however the social circles he hangs out with are made up primarily of other gay guys, which he has told me he’s hooked up with many of them before we were dating. As someone who has been cheated on before in past relationships, I can’t help but to worry. My concern is that if he and I aren’t having sex to satisfy his high sex drive, is someone else? Am I being overly paranoid or do I have reason to be suspicious?
Be direct. Talk with him. Don't ask us strangers. Communication is the key to all relationships

You have every reason to be suspicious. You know the vibe of when you're being cheated on. Although if he has a very high sex drive, this may not just be about stuff on the side. How are things apart from the sex?

Reactions: Nudistpig

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being a bit paranoid in the early stages is quite normal because you haven't developed a deep enough level of trust and your hormones are going crazy so you obsess about every little thing as being a sign.

But unfortunately, at the same time most men are only as monogamous as the number of options they have in front of them.

Without accusing him point blank, I would ask him what looking for in a relationship and tell him what you are after. If you don't want an open relationship say so.

Trust is built over time, not given or bought. Use a condom at all times.

Some things you just have to stay vigilant and but let it play out naturally. It's ok to end relationships. It's not failure. It's enjoying the times when they are good and moving on when they're not.

He has cheated on you. I knew it the moment when you said he told you he had a really high sex drive yet you guys were only fucking 3-5 times a week. When a man says he "has a really high sex drive" this usually means that he wants (or "needs") sex at least once a day, not 3-5 times a week. He's getting it from somewhere else which I'm assuming is what your gut feeling is telling you as well.