is he fucking kidding me?????

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a condition where a guy can produce LOADS of cum, maybe he has that. Can't think what it's called but I was talking to a guy who has it once.

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Must be fake but you sure seem to like huge ammounts of cum.

On a second note, he has hugeeee balls...could it actually be real?

D_jdtyfgf

Just Browsing
Media
I'm pretty sure this is just the product of saline injections. I mean, the size of the balls is evident of injections, but the cum just doesn't look right.

I'm going with dannyrankin on this one and saying its fake. He used injections.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an old trick injecting something(Saline, something creamy white that resembles ejaculate, etc.,) into either the bladder or the scrotal sack, but not piercing the testes.
In this case, the latter is more likely the culprit given his swollen sack that dwarfs his erection.

tiffanydd81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow!! I never knew that some people go to such an extent. I read bout the Saline Injection and it is insane!

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is a condition where a guy can produce LOADS of cum, maybe he has that. Can't think what it's called but I was talking to a guy who has it once.

Is there really?

And if so how can I go about getting it???

I remember when this vid first hit the net (like a long time ago). There were about 5-6 others with different guys. At the time the rumor was that they would use a catheter to fill their bladders with 'fake cum' then piss it out while jerking. Not sure if that was true or not. But if there were a way to produce this much cum for really I'd love to find out (and love to find a boyfriend with that problem lol)!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Those mentioning saline injections are correct.
I'm unsure if it's the same person as in this video, but I recall one man who performed a similar 'feat' would do so filling his scrotum with some kind of saline mixture and then ejaculating it essentially on command; this was made possible by having had a vasectomy previously.
The decrease in volume of post-vasectomy ejaculations would also supply motive.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually this is a misconception. Injecting saline or silicone (or glucose or whatever) has nothing to do with the volume of cum produced. Cum is a little bit sperm (the stuff from the testicles themselves) but mostly a combination of nutritive and lubricating fluids produced by a series of glands behind the penis in the pubic area. A bigger scrotum may make you more sensitive and aroused, but it won't give you more cum.

breef

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Semen's produced in the prostate gland so I don't think large testicles should determine the volume of the stuff!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Actually this is a misconception. Injecting saline or silicone (or glucose or whatever) has nothing to do with the volume of cum produced. Cum is a little bit sperm (the stuff from the testicles themselves) but mostly a combination of nutritive and lubricating fluids produced by a series of glands behind the penis in the pubic area. A bigger scrotum may make you more sensitive and aroused, but it won't give you more cum.

He's ejaculating the injected fluid. I have no idea who or what you're posting in reaction to, as I can't see any posts in this thread that have claimed anything contrary to what you've just 'debunked'. :confused:

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I meant that whether someone injects something into their scrotum has nothing to do with what or how much they ejaculate. The scrotum is basically a sinus cavity. It's not even connected to the testicles and various related tubes in there. So you could put a gallon of saline into your balls, but you won't be able to ejaculate it out.

The only possible effect that could have would be that as your body absorbs the saline that the hydration rate for the whole area of the body increases which 'could' have a slight effect on volume of cum, but it's more likely the person would just piss more.

Reactions: Shyam Silva

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I meant that whether someone injects something into their scrotum has nothing to do with what or how much they ejaculate. The scrotum is basically a sinus cavity. It's not even connected to the testicles and various related tubes in there. So you could put a gallon of saline into your balls, but you won't be able to ejaculate it out.

The only possible effect that could have would be that as your body absorbs the saline that the hydration rate for the whole area of the body increases which 'could' have a slight effect on volume of cum, but it's more likely the person would just piss more.

The key word in my original post was "vasectomy".
Indeed, in one such video there is even evidence of the vasectomy scar on his scrotum(assuming they are all of the same person, whose off-site username I won't repeat but can be found by searching for "saline injection" on LPSG in one or two of the dozens of threads that appear every few months), though I can't find the precise thread in which the scar itself is discussed.
Hence, the necessary opening for this to work - from the vans deferens to the scrotum interior - is made. How or why the openings aren't completely clipped shut, however, I cannot say.

Everything you've said about the scrotum is correct in a normal situation but the subject in question, and the surgery he's undergone, changes what assumptions can be made. It's been discussed many times and by far more knowledgeable people than myself, much of which you can read by using the aforementioned search terms. :smile:

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

it's just big balls are really hot hehehehehe