is he fucking kidding me?????

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Semen's produced in the prostate gland so I don't think large testicles should determine the volume of the stuff!

yea, and having an enlarged prostate is something that most guys actually want to avoid...its kinda the reason for doctors sticking their fingers up your butts (on a regular basis?) once you turn 50...

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Being able to cum a lot? hot
Injecting yourself with whatever? dumb, sick and not hot.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It is extremely unlikely that you can ejaculate anything injected into your scrotum, vasectomy or not. I think we're seeing two things going on here. Saline or (hopefully not) silicone injected scrotum, and something that resembles cum introduced into the bladder with a catheter.

D

deleted3272

I guess im gonna have to be the one to say it, these arent straight adult videos... what straight man wants to see another man cumming?

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...or (hopefully not) silicone injected...

I'd really like to understand the generally very negative feelings toward silicone which seem to pervade this site. There's a huge group here into all sorts pe. Many either have various piercings or tats or cheer on those who do, and some of the same ones who disparage silicone are on threads about 'designing their ideal cock and balls'. Yet, when guys do choose to take control of their bodies and redesign their own cocks and balls for real, the public reaction is. Almost universally negative (although my pm folder certainly shows there is a decent affinity for it here).

So seriously, what's up with this? I just want to know. I won't get offended, but I gotta ask because it seems totally ironic that those reactions should pervade of all groups, this one.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So seriously, what's up with this? I just want to know. I won't get offended, but I gotta ask because it seems totally ironic that those reactions should pervade of all groups, this one.
Uh, silicone loose in your scrotum and bloodstream. That should be enough to generate negative feelings in all fora.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It doesn't float around loose in the bloodstream. Could be there are lots of misconceptions about it. But it seems like questions or research should come before negativity. I actually don't think saline is safer. For one saline is temporary and the biggest risk with either is infection at the time of injection. So how can an oft repeated at home injection be safer than a one time sterile one?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It doesn't float around loose in the bloodstream. Could be there are lots of misconceptions about it. But it seems like questions or research should come before negativity. I actually don't think saline is safer. For one saline is temporary and the biggest risk with either is infection at the time of injection. So how can an oft repeated at home injection be safer than a one time sterile one?
Your body is constantly producing new cells and circulating fluids. You really think a lump of silicone is safe and desirable? How about we don't do either.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last edited:

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it can be done safely. may not be your thing, but saying it's sick isn't too different from all those people who say being gay is sick ;)

Wtf? worst comparison ever.

Injecting yourself with a substance (which is dangerous) just so that you can cum huge amounts is sick. Anyone who does that has his priorities fucked up.
wth does that have to do with being gay?

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wasn;t talking about injecting just to cum..I too think that would be kinda goofy. I meant the overall negative reactions to silicone as a body mod. And what I meant re being gay is that people being negative toward guys who are into silicone just because they don't get it or aren't knowledgeable enough to understand it, is no better than all those out there who are homophobic or anti-gay for the same reasons.