Is he gay bi or straight

sexyfigure206

Just Browsing
Media
This is kind of a long story.

It all started when we were sober. I bite people as a joke and would bite my friend. he would tell me "dont bite men" becuase it was weird or w.e but i would still bite him anyways. One weekend we were drunk. He had got on top of me and was whispering in my ear and then bite my neck. He was wispering and said he wanted to F*ck me so bad right now, but kind of joking. I had shaved the hair around my dick and showed him when I was sober. that same night he wanted to show this girl we were with when i was laying down. he pulled down my pants partly jst so she could see where i had shaved and he was lik see its smooth and stroked it with his finger, not my dick but where it was shaved. that same night i was shivering becuase i was cold so he had gotten on top of me and said he will warm me up. I had a boner everytime he had got on me and I know he had to feel it becuase i told him the first time i had one and he got off but got back on me later

Another night he was going to f*ck this girl and was asking me to leave, when we were drunk again. he kissed me on my check and said do you want another kiss. and then he kissed me on my check again a few more times. but then ****** her the same night

another night he was taking care of me when i was drunk. I grabed his hand on the bus and held it but he didnt pull away. I was pretty drunk but i remember we walked back holding hands too. even if we were drunk wouldnt a straight guy not hold my hand?

Finally he just asked me if I was gay over text. and then he was saying how he was giving me the benifit of the doubt but not anymore and how hes not with that sh*t and basically is saying he doesnt want to be my friend. honestly idk what he is. iv kissed his neck before when i was drunk but he still hung out with me the next day. whats your take on the situation

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds to me as though he's bi (or possibly even gay) but doesn't want to admit it to himself. If I was behaving the same way as he behaved towards you, it would be serious flirting. I think your presence is making something obvious to him that he wants to ignore (that he isn't straight). You could try talking to him about it, but I doubt the results would be good. This guy wants to keep his head firmly in the sand.

edmouse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I feel your pain. This kind of thing is so sad. I have a feeling it's not over. Maybe he just wanted to hear you say (text) "of course not, I'm not either, you fuckin' crazy?" and then go on as before. One day I hope you can both be sober and tell each other how much you love each other - as friends.

Middle_Eastern

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are so many men who don't really know what they really are... I have met some. They get shattered between their desires and the taboo label tagged to it. Many prefer to live in self-denial... but I say he won't leave you. He will keep coming around to test the water of his desire and if you are trust worthy or not.

It make take sometime though... and be prepared to pour anger following your first encounter... but he will come back again and keep coming back until he settles.

blah69420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
why do people throw labels around.

I am some what bi. But i don't think holding another mans hand in anyway makes you bi or even gay.

People are far too concerned about what someone is. Why can we just not be?

hungthickone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He seems like a good friend that had somebody ask him if he was gay, and when he said "why do u ask", they pointed at you, and said," WELL, you two are very close". Yes it hurts ,he could have just said "my sexuality dosent determine my friends" or "were friends and nothing more" but MAYBE he dosen't want to be labeled something he's not either. He may not feel he is even bi, and just wants to be your friend. Maybe he's tellin you he wants nothing other than your friendship. Tell him if your gay, bi or whatever, tell him you understand that you have a great friendship and thats all. then shut up and its his move. Nothing more you can do.

HeBop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know how you feel. I have a couple straight guy friends that know I'm gay and they send me mixed messages all the time. One is always wanting me to give him massages and says my hands are the best he has ever felt. We haven't been friends all that long and I do find him attractive so of coarse I get hard ever time this occurs. Sometimes I just want to let my hands wonder a bit more than they should to see what happens but there are usually other people around when this occurs. My other friends that have witnessed this find it very strange on his part and ask me if I think he's gay. I honestly don't know. I do know he was married before. The other night he was showing me some blisters on his hand from work and he said good thing that they are not on the other hand or my sex life would be over. I said really? He was like its been so long since he had sex that he was going crazy. I just said that sucks. He kind of hung around me all night buying me drinks and shaking for shots. Girls would come talk to him and he wouldn't really pay them much attention. It's all very weird. He does always talk about wanting to bang some girl but it never happens apparently. He's a good looking guy and has a great ass. Thank god he doesn't wear those damn saggy ass jeans.

Some men are just very hard to read, and I'm really bad at trusting my self with the signals that men send out. I'm always afraid I am misinterpreting them and don't want to piss them off.

Middle_Eastern

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some men are just very hard to read, and I'm really bad at trusting my self with the signals that men send out. I'm always afraid I am misinterpreting them and don't want to piss them off.

I met gays who would never initiate a move... NEVER! If it was me I'd have had him long time ago in bed as I am a daredevil with such things and I had so many straight guys in bed and as lovers too. The question always if the risk is worth it because of the possibility of backfiring. But guess what, it never did!

hungthickone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know how you feel. I have a couple straight guy friends that know I'm gay and they send me mixed messages all the time. One is always wanting me to give him massages and says my hands are the best he has ever felt. We haven't been friends all that long and I do find him attractive so of coarse I get hard ever time this occurs. Sometimes I just want to let my hands wonder a bit more than they should to see what happens but there are usually other people around when this occurs. My other friends that have witnessed this find it very strange on his part and ask me if I think he's gay. I honestly don't know. I do know he was married before. The other night he was showing me some blisters on his hand from work and he said good thing that they are not on the other hand or my sex life would be over. I said really? He was like its been so long since he had sex that he was going crazy. I just said that sucks. He kind of hung around me all night buying me drinks and shaking for shots. Girls would come talk to him and he wouldn't really pay them much attention. It's all very weird. He does always talk about wanting to bang some girl but it never happens apparently. He's a good looking guy and has a great ass. Thank god he doesn't wear those damn saggy ass jeans.

This guy deff wants you to make a move on his cock!

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
One thing is for sure... if he has bitten your neck, rubbed against your bone, kissed your cheek he has been having sexual thoughts about you. That said, he is probably very confused / angry with himself, and has decided that he doesnt want those thoughts. He thinks if he can stay away from the temptation, the thoughts will go away.
You read about degrees of this on the site all the time. Guys that are excited about hooking up with a guy, then become disgusted as soon as they cum. Then the next time they get aroused about a guy they do it again, and again feel disgust. There is a bunch of mind shit with sex, both gay and straight.
I suggest you let him deal with his issues, and see if he ever comes to grips with them. One thing I am almost sure of, if he gives into his lust and hooks up with you now, he is going to be disgusted after he cums, and somehow he will blame you.

aussieguy88

Experimental Member
Media
why do people throw labels around.

I am some what bi. But i don't think holding another mans hand in anyway makes you bi or even gay.

People are far too concerned about what someone is. Why can we just not be?

I agree 110% with you on this one. People seem so quick to label others and jump to conclusions. Everyone is different and it is just a preference...

Just sayin...

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have some gay friends who would just tell him ' to get his dick out NOW'..They are a bit dom like that.. They don't get played for long. A tease here and there..but then you are theirs.

but from what I am hearing, they always were able to give a guy some good head after..and they (the ambiguous ones) ..always came back for more..with usually some more activity as well..

I know with all of the pressures surrounding the whole sexuality topic a lot of gay men might find it difficult to deal with the ambiguous signals some latent bi-curious guys show.

Just trust yourself and your own strenght as a man..and don't let yourself get played or mind fucked. Have him take his pants down right now..or have him leave you the hell alone..

I dont care if he is your best friends, fishing buddy or the one you do grocery shopping with. He either gets with the program or fucks off.

He will decide fast..I promise you....

Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

He's flirting, for sure. He's feeling you out, and your fear of misinterpreting is getting in the way. Having been married doesn't mean a thing about anybody, as much as having jerked off with a guy doesn't mean a thing.

HeBop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's flirting, for sure. He's feeling you out, and your fear of misinterpreting is getting in the way. Having been married doesn't mean a thing about anybody, as much as having jerked off with a guy doesn't mean a thing.

Thanks I guess I'll fish it out. I am just not an agressive person and that makes it hard especially when the other person is not going to be open about it with you. Hopefully I'll see him again this Saturday and I'll see how brave I can be.

I have missed many an opportunity because of my lack of trusting my instincts when it comes to guys flirting with me. Guess I just never really believe that they would possibly be interested in me.

I'd really like to get my hands and mouth all over this guy. Wanna give him a full body massage with him naked. I'm pretty sure he's got a fuzzy little body that I would love to worship. He also has a nice sized package that shows quite nicely in the skinny jeans he wears all the time.

ericbythebay

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wouldn't worry about the label, some guys just like the attention.

If you want to see how far you can go, I'd go the massage route. Wait until he's had a rough day and offer a massage in a private setting. Then see if you can work him out of some or all of his clothes.

HeBop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK so last night went out he was there. He asked me for a massage again and of coarse I did it. This time as I was rubbing his back he kept telling me lower until I was practically rubbing his ass. I said people are starring at us and he said he didn't care. This persisted off and on all night. After bar time we were in the back smoking room and I started rubbing his back and went under his shirt. We then left and went back to his place where I continued the under shirt massage rubbing my hands up and down his back and rubbing his arms and neck and head as well. This went on for about a half hour and he then suddenly jumped up and said he needed to go to bed and that I was more than welcome to sleep on the couch. I wanted to try rubbing his chest a bit but chickened out.

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OK so last night went out he was there. He asked me for a massage again and of coarse I did it. This time as I was rubbing his back he kept telling me lower until I was practically rubbing his ass. I said people are starring at us and he said he didn't care. This persisted off and on all night. After bar time we were in the back smoking room and I started rubbing his back and went under his shirt. We then left and went back to his place where I continued the under shirt massage rubbing my hands up and down his back and rubbing his arms and neck and head as well. This went on for about a half hour and he then suddenly jumped up and said he needed to go to bed and that I was more than welcome to sleep on the couch. I wanted to try rubbing his chest a bit but chickened out.

Hmmmmm.....maybe he just really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really likes back rubs...and neck rubs...and arm and shoulder rubs........................................... from guys.:biggrin1: