is he or is he not!! that is the question!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by tjtomz, Feb 26, 2007.

1. tjtomz

tjtomz New Member

You've probably read loads of these types of things but n e suggestions or thoughts wud be great.

I vhave a friend who claims he's straight. He has a girlfriend. However when i've been round his house too sleep we've always ended up doing stuff. Its usually when we're both in our beds he starts hinting tht hes masturbating. then hes always like "cor i wish someone cud do stuff to me" e.t.c i purposely try to ignore the hints

he then like sits on the end of the bed with his boner out wanking. thn he moves closer and like feels up my cock and thn takes my hand to his. thn it leads to blowing.

this has happened quite a few times and hes always started it. me being bi has gone along with it though sometimes ive not always been happy and just sed i'll wank myself.

in the day he can be touchy feely and theres this boy whos in our ophysics glass who is always talkin about gay fetishes like cottaging and my friend is always joinin in enthusiastically and wanting to hear more. But thn othertimes when im on msn and talk about men stuff like wanking hes always like urgghh dont be disgusting.

Im not sure whether hes gay or bi or wt! i dnt mind if he is obviuosly but im curious to see wt u guys reckon!!

cheers!

2. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

The fact he has a girlfriend does not make him straight; the fact he plays with you does not make him gay.

I'm sure this does not help you sort it out. Only time will tell....

3. fortiesfun

Gold Member

This is not a direct answer, but a place you can begin to understand how complicated the question is, and why I doubt even your friend knows.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

What's cottaging? :confused:

5. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know what you guys think, but the way OP types, the things he said he and his friend get up to, his physics class... Is he over 18, I wonder?

6. sykray

sykray Active Member

"Cottaging" is a British gay slang term for having sex or cruising for sex in a public lavatory (or toilet, if you wish).

Sorry, tjtomz, if your friend says he's straight who are we (or you) to say that he's not?

Very few people are exclusively and absolutely gay, straight or whatever. These are labels that enable us to shortcut long and involved statements about our own or other people's sexual orientation. Homosexual and heterosexual are really adjectives that apply to actions or behaviours not to describe people. When he has some sort of sex act with you he is behaving homosexually. It says nothing about his preferences for men or women; nothing about his wish to love, make life partnerships or have sex with either gender.

Objectively, I suppose we could say that he is bisexual but it wouldn't define him as far as he's concerned nor does it say whether he is 99/1%, 10/90% or any particular percentage apportionment of being gay or straight.

If you like having sex with him then fine (but advise against falling in love with him) If you don't want to have sex with him then tell him to piss off when he makes these approaches.

7. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hard to say is he bi, gay or straight.
    He could be any....
    I got the problem of confusion with myself, no idea who I really am

8. B_devilsnight007

B_devilsnight007 New Member

he's deff curious at least...

and he's prob acting that way on msn bcuz he may think that someone maybe saving the convo log er something, so he don't want to give himself away...

9. tjtomz

tjtomz New Member

how do i edit or delete?

10. galaxus

galaxus Member

i think if he's messing around with your dick more than a few times, he's bi.

Draft saved Draft deleted