Is his dick worth a dollar?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Lake Racer, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Lake Racer

Lake Racer New Member

Albums:
    I was just reading yet another measurement thread, the one about women being "clueless" when it comes to judging size. Well, here's a simple (and hopefully fun) way to get a clue. tessa42fma responded that women don't often carry tape measures, but hey, they usually have a buck in their purse, right? American paper currency measures 6" x 2" (actually it's an eighth bigger each way, but lets keep it simple). So, if you really want to know, pull out a dollar (better yet, use a hundred, just out of respect :biggrin1: ) and lay it down the top of his hardon. If it just covers, he's six. If he's longer, you've got some scale to estimate, or fold the bill in half and pick up where you left off. If he's a buck and a half, you're looking at a niner (whoo hoo!).

Then, wrap it around his thang. If the ends overlap, his girth is under six. If they just touch, well you get the picture. If there's space in between..... Jackpot!

Have fun.

2. agnslz

Gold Member

I shall keep this in mind the next time I want to measure a dick, Lake Racer!:biggrin::tongue:

3. paul.

paul. New Member

Thats very good and usefull, but I am Australian and out dollars are only about 1" because they only come in coins, so if you measure a dollar and a half it's not as much of a jackpot. I'll have to measure some Australian currency, but very good idea.

4. tessa42fma

tessa42fma New Member

Albums:
    That would be good, if I carried cash... :18:

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Now I know why Euros as SO much bigger than dollars...

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :tongue:

6. paul.

paul. New Member

Lol ^^^

If you don't carry cash then measure your credit/debit card, phone, purse, hand-span, whatever.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

That's good information for some to have; but money is filthy dirty! I am not putting any paper currency anywhere near a cock I expect to lick or otherwise have inside me. Besides, I have a pretty good gauge for estimating length. From the center of the base of my palm to the tip of my middle finger is 7.5".

What if he comes up short so to speak do you not give him a chance to try to please you?

Am I the only woman here that can't imagine wrapping a dollar bill around a mans erect cock? :eek: If I know him well it's not necessary, and if it's just a fling it really doesn't matter.

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Oh as long as you compliment him whatever the result I'm fairly sure your average Joe wouldn't mind.. or am I wrong. Guys? Would that be really insulting - on a one-nighter / first time - to have a girl (or guy, of course) whip out a dollar bill or whatever to size you up?

Edit: I mean if she/he was nice about it.. playful - not all like - 'OK, buddy, let's see if you measure up - and you can sling your hook if you don't!' - obviously that would be nasty and insulting. I mean if she/he made it part of foreplay or something...

9. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have used a bill for scale in my pictures. I just added a couple to the gallery.

They show how it looks on a non-LP erection!

I have seen pictures of other guys using currency as well. I love it when there is a nice gap when they measure the girth showing how THICK they are!:smile:

10. tessa42fma

tessa42fma New Member

Albums:
    My point is I don't measure!

"Grown-ups love figures. When you tell them that you have made a new friend, they never ask you any questions about essential matters. They never say to you, 'What does his voice sound like? What games does he love best? Does he collect butterflies?' Instead, they demand: 'How old is he? How many brothers has he? How much does he weigh? How much money does his father make?' Only from these figures do they think they have learned anything about him."
    -The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery

11. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    It wasn't really measuring, but here is a story along that line.

I used to date a bartender. She had a regular that hit on her constantly, usually in a really ham fisted manner. She put up with it, because he was a regular and she need the job.

Anway, one night her tipped her a $100 bill. He didn't say anything, but she was kind of shocked and a bit grossed out at the same time. This guy was a creepy old man.

That night we were laying in bed, with her tip money on the nightstand. She said "How much is your cock worth?" and took the bill and wrapped it around the base of my cock. She just started cackling laughing. (She was pretty drunk by this point). "Wouldn't that old pervert want to see this." So, she takes a picture of the bill wrapped around my cock and talks about sending it to him. (Which she doesn't - I don't think she actually has his number or any idea if he can receive pictures).

After she snapped the photo, she gripped my cock with the big bill still wrapped around it and stroked and sucked me like a bandit. I messed up her money. Good reason to wash your hands if you handle the stuff a lot.

12. Magic 8

Magic 8 New Member

I ran across a guy one night that had a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his cock, it was full sized too.

13. Fireballs

Fireballs New Member

I can tell you why.
    Likes to play with his money,
    and to watch it grow.

Also, his girlfriend?
    She can blow a hundred bucks
    like you won't believe.

14. eager2do2

eager2do2 New Member

Albums:
    In the heat of passion, who is going to stop to measure the tool? And, as has been said, money is among the dirtiest things you handle. Keep it away from mine.

15. theHussey

theHussey New Member

I'll say this about the gender vs. measuring thing.

My mom sews/crochets/blah blah a lot and can damn near estimate any length under a yard within a half-inch.

My dad was a mechanic for 40 years and can pick up the correct wrench for a bolt with barely more than a glance.

Considering the scale of a yard vs. a 5/8 inch bolt, I'd just as soon have the ladies estimate me. ;)

16. Magnum Excel

Magnum Excel New Member

17. ostrich egg

ostrich egg Member

ive got a pic. in my gallery

18. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: =
    ........................actual length of a buck.....................
    LOL but true!
    Whopper-lee:smile: :wink:

19. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's not just women. Cocks are hard to estimate, because in proportion to the whole guy, they aren't much. It's not real clear where they start, etc. They apparently aren't even that easy to measure accurately.

Though relatively few pull out actual rulers, almost every woman compares a cock to a handy object at some point, don't they? At least I have had that happen pretty darn frequently. I had one partner who was particularly enthralled with the fact that my cock was bigger than her vibrator. Every time we used it together, she made some point of comparing it, putting them next to each other, etc.

20. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Euro notes are different in size, unlike dollars, the smallest being 5 Euro and the biggest 500 Euro.

Anyway, the lenght of a 50 Euro note is similar to a dollar's, and it is not enough for my lenght, not for my girth.

1 Euro is a coin.

Draft saved Draft deleted