Is homosexuality necessary?

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
Ill add my thoughts...

Its just wrong, and if I was religious I would be cursing the lot of you as the cause of aids thinking that God has punished everyone for your mistakes. Maybe Im just grumpy this morning.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, Blackkid. Interesting points.

I am not arguing black or white in any particular direction. My sole argument is that perhaps homosexuality (and by extension, bi-sexuality) isn't necessarily a deviance.

I am hypothesizing that perhaps it is a "built-in configuration" in the human species.

I don't actually know what the REASON is for such a configuration. I am merely guessing.

Sex is used for so many other purposes (other than procreation) -- approval, acceptance, self-affirmation, money, heroin, etc. etc.

But charming as they are, the Bonobo monkeys have yet to have sex for shoes. :wink:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ill add my thoughts...

Its just wrong, and if I was religious I would be cursing the lot of you as the cause of aids thinking that God has punished everyone for your mistakes. Maybe Im just grumpy this morning.

I'll add my thoughts...

You may want to retract that hate filled bullshit before you get flamed to high-heaven (pun intended) and rightfully so.

Maybe I'm just not a bigotted shitbucket this morning.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, don't mind them -- they haven't had their medication yet.... and if you're still grumpy, maybe it's time for yours...

And as for me.... (forages in drawer....)

Ta da! Chocolate!

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
I really think IF there was a God then the deseases that were created by men having sex with men would be a sign that its not right ? And perhaps not being hateful (As God clearly is) towards them would mean I would be rejected from Heavens gates and sent down to hell. Im not a religious man though so I dunno.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Problem is, not all sexual disease comes from man to man sex. Syphilis, gonorrhea, HPV, herpes -- none of these are sex-orientation dependent.

And reportedly, HIV originally hailed from monkeys... so maybe God was trying to kill off monkeys, and some idiot had sex with a monkey... (just kidding, but sometimes carrying something to an extreme helps look at it)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I really think IF there was a God then the deseases that were created by men having sex with men would be a sign that its not right ? And perhaps not being hateful (As God clearly is) towards them would mean I would be rejected from Heavens gates and sent down to hell. Im not a religious man though so I dunno.

Where is your proof the HIV / AIDS (to which I presume you are referring) was created by men having sex with men? Certainly that is one of the ways it has spread, so is blood transfusion - is that 'not right' too? Some folk believe it isn't - some bigheaded, banjo playin', monobrowed folk that is...

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
Ha! Yeah Ricky Gervais did that monkey having sex with a man skit in his latest stand up show (FAME), was quite funny!

Fine you have now proven beyond any doubts Gods likes gay people and hates straight people.

Yet I really still dont believe it is nexessary to insert your penis into a bum hole when a vagina does a lovely job for sex while lubricating your penis too. But sure whatever floats ya boat.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No need to get up in the stirrups. He is not saying he is AGREEING with that viewpoint, he's playing the Devil's Advocate.

No harm in that.

Peace!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ha! Yeah Ricky Gervais did that monkey having sex with a man skit in his latest stand up show (FAME), was quite funny!

Fine you have now proven beyond any doubts Gods likes gay people and hates straight people.

Yet I really still dont believe it is nexessary to insert your penis into a bum hole when a vagina does a lovely job for sex while lubricating your penis too. But sure whatever floats ya boat.

Well - as long as you promise to only ever do it when you're making a baby with the woman you are married to then we might just let you away with it, oh - and as long as you don't enjoy it either! I mean - God forbid you might actually get any pleasure out of it!! Cos that isn't what sex is about at all, now is it?