IS "Hotness" and inherited trait?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by naughty, Dec 10, 2007.

1. naughty

Gold Member

2. viking1

Gold Member

I would think that most things could be hereditary. We already know many things are. I don't have much doubt that sexiness could be inherited.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Absolutely! My mom is still a hottie and she's 77! Hotness definetely runs on my moms side of the family. :wink::smile::cool:

4. Gideon

Gideon New Member

I think it's a factor. I mean, your parents determine what you look like. But you don't come out at the exact same level. A lot of environmental factors at a young age determine attractiveness as well, like what diseases your exposed to can affect growth of facial bone (I know this particularly relates to men and their jawline.)

5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

My mom is a hottie at 54. My grandma.....not so much...

My daughter is going to blow me away in looks. Her teen years are not something we look forward to at all....

6. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Of course some physical traits that contribute to hotness are inheritable, in fact most of them are, so naturally attractive people tend to have more attractive children.

Sometimes, though, the genes just don't seem to mix right. Look at the children of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, for just one example.

Or inversely, compare Angelina Jolie to her dad. Definite physical similarities there, but somehow Angelina's DNA got the mixture just right even though her dad's is a bit off.

7. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Helllllllllllllllllllllllll no. Neither of my parents are attractive, although both have aged well, but my brother and I are very much the hotties. Can't even pretend to be modest about it hah :cool:

8. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Well, everybody always seemed to say that my mom was very attractive, so I hope it's hereditary that way. :smile: She's aged well, too, despite being a smoker and having major chronic health problems. I should age even better, since I don't smoke, and don't have the chronic health problems that she had at my age (or even younger).

9. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Both my parents are attractive, as are my three brothers and two sisters, my kids are gorgeous, but my grandfather looked like Lurch.

10. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I'm happy that I don't share too many similarities with my parents, not yet at least. Neither can I tell whether my mother had the same promiscuous sides about her that I have shown for a long time.

Draft saved Draft deleted