IS "Hotness" and inherited trait?

Gideon

Just Browsing
Media
I think it's a factor. I mean, your parents determine what you look like. But you don't come out at the exact same level. A lot of environmental factors at a young age determine attractiveness as well, like what diseases your exposed to can affect growth of facial bone (I know this particularly relates to men and their jawline.)

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course some physical traits that contribute to hotness are inheritable, in fact most of them are, so naturally attractive people tend to have more attractive children.

Sometimes, though, the genes just don't seem to mix right. Look at the children of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, for just one example.

Or inversely, compare Angelina Jolie to her dad. Definite physical similarities there, but somehow Angelina's DNA got the mixture just right even though her dad's is a bit off.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, everybody always seemed to say that my mom was very attractive, so I hope it's hereditary that way. :smile: She's aged well, too, despite being a smoker and having major chronic health problems. I should age even better, since I don't smoke, and don't have the chronic health problems that she had at my age (or even younger).

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm happy that I don't share too many similarities with my parents, not yet at least. Neither can I tell whether my mother had the same promiscuous sides about her that I have shown for a long time.