Is Improvement possible?

happyhour7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im 20 years old and not very comfortable with my penis. I'm about 5 inches in lenght and 4 inches in girth. My girlfriend tells me she happy with my size, but i think she wouldn't mind if I was bigger. Just wondering if anyone has any real success stories or advice for me?... Id like to add 1-2 inches in lenght and maybe about an inch or two to my girth. Any advice would be great!

Thunder's isn't taking any new members at the moment. Thunder has to clean out some of the old inactive memberships to allow new ones.

I'm the same size as you though I started a little smaller so I know what it's like. Yes, PE (penis enlargement) does work but it takes time, dedication, and discipline to do it right. It's really important to do all the exercises the right way or else you could really end up doing some damage. Some guys gain quickly, some slowly, and sometimes you plateau for a while. Some exercises work well for some guys, others not at all. A tiny handful of guys have claimed to get 3" though it seems to me most gain somewhere from 1" to 2". Early gains are easier to get than later gains though much depends on your physiology.

Thunder's doesn't charge a penny for what it offers however you're free to donate what you like or nothing at all. You still get access to everything after you've posted for a while.

If you're interested, PM me and I'd be happy to send you a copy of the newbie routine so you can try it out if you're interested. Everyone does the newbie routine. If you stick with it for three months then you should be ready to move on to other exercises and, with luck, Thunder will have re-opened membership.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Start a small routine and just dedicate 1 month of your time but be diligent to your schedule and not miss a day and come back with your progress and I bet you will gain something.

happyhour7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the help. Any specififc forum at Thunder place because it seems to have a lot of stuff? any more specific info would be great.

The Newbie forum and the Wiki..

I can't emphasize how important it is to follow the instructions as given. It's easy to get blisters, soreness, and edema if you don't follow them. Most of the site is available to non-members including all of the basic PE routines.

PE takes dedication and time. It can be very difficult to keep going when you don't see gains right away or a certain routine doesn't work for you. Much depends on your determination.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
the average penis size is in between 5 and inches long, with bou 3.5 inches of girth. so believe it or not, you're thicker than most. as for length, a few jelqs in the shower and you'll be fine. go to thunders place and ask them about jelqing.

the average penis size is in between 5 and inches long, with bou 3.5 inches of girth. so believe it or not, you're thicker than most. as for length, a few jelqs in the shower and you'll be fine. go to thunders place and ask them about jelqing.

I don't believe that at all. 3.5" in girth is particularly off. I'm 4" in girth and regular condoms slip off rather easily. I must use the "snugger fit" which are 3.8" at the smallest.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't believe that at all. 3.5" in girth is particularly off. I'm 4" in girth and regular condoms slip off rather easily. I must use the "snugger fit" which are 3.8" at the smallest.

I know where this is coming from. Somebody here posted a link to the website that had those figures. They had the lenght right, 5~6" is average lenght. Most medical professionals say 5.3". They did make a mistake on the girth. Girth range is 4.5~5.25" average at about 4.75". You really are a bit above average, believe it or not.

I know where this is coming from. Somebody here posted a link to the website that had those figures. They had the lenght right, 5~6" is average lenght. Most medical professionals say 5.3". They did make a mistake on the girth. Girth range is 4.5~5.25" average at about 4.75". You really are a bit above average, believe it or not.

I don't see how. Assuming your numbers are more accurate, if the average range of girth is 4.5~5.25, and the OP and I are 4" then we're statistically below average.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't see how. Assuming your numbers are more accurate, if the average range of girth is 4.5~5.25, and the OP and I are 4" then we're statistically below average.

From the best data I can find, these stats are correct. I have even found the "white papers" on some of the medical surveys at the websites of medical teaching universities.

I did get your stats mixed up someone else's I had been discussing this with.
I do apologize for that. My mistake. His stats were, I believe, 6.5X5.25".
I may not remember those correctly either. It all starts to run together after a while. I'm sorry for that mistake.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is smaller than my flaccid size. LMAO !!! :biggrin1:

There are quite few guys on here that have flaccid sizes that are bigger that the average erect size. This site isn't about average, though. I really don't see why that's funny...