Is Invisible Mode the New Black?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is everyone posting while being invisable to their friends? Is this a new 'thing' to do? Is the hip crowd all doing it? Enquiring minds need to know! What is everyone hiding from. I mean we can see when u made a post 1 minute ago.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is everyone posting while being invisable to their friends? Is this a new 'thing' to do? Is the hip crowd all doing it? Enquiring minds need to know! What is everyone hiding from. I mean we can see when u made a post 1 minute ago.
Yes, that is a downfall of the invisible mode but if we are lucky someone else posts and you don't see right a way that we are online. :biggrin1:

I started being invisible about 2 years ago because I hate feeling stalked. Guys see your little green icon and start PM'g you non-stop. It's annoying as hell and they never take no for an answer. :12: Just because I am online doesn't mean I want to talk to you, nor does it mean I want to cyber. Straight men don't get that. :mad:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, that is a downfall of the invisible mode but if we are lucky someone else posts and you don't see right a way that we are online. :biggrin1:

I started being invisible about 2 years ago because I hate feeling stalked. Guys see your little green icon and start PM'g you non-stop. It's annoying as hell and they never take no for an answer. :12: Just because I am online doesn't mean I want to talk to you, nor does it mean I want to cyber. Straight men don't get that. :mad:

Um w/that little green light we know y're online and when we see you potsed 1 minute ago we know. Also All it takes is t go into someones profile and click on Statistics. If someone wants to stalk you on this site it's really simple to see what you do. For the fairer of us who are freindly we just thot it was a trend now that people were doing this.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Invisable Mode? Pah! I'm all for Online Pride!

I want people to cower in fear when they see my little green icon pop up (thats what she said)....

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have to put on invisible mode, I'm wearing camouflage and no one can see me anyway.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Invisible mode is the new clear.

I used it for two reasons. If I stay logged in all day and don't want people to think I'm a loser. The second reason is if I do not respond to an PM I don't want people to think I am ignoring them.

If there were a code written that allowed you to be invisible to all but your friends list that would be cool.

OR am I not in invisible mode and do I instantly log out after every post I make? :biggrin1:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

I was hiding from trinity.:biggrin1:

BTW:

*Congratulations HellsKitchen On your 2000th post!!*:fest30:

:beerchug2:

Last edited:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I like being able to be seen.

It kind of bothers me when friends are invisible. I mean, I want to see them, that's part of the reason I added them as friends. If I didn't want to know when they were online so I could talk to them... what's the point of having them?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Invisible mode makes you look 10 pounds thinner. :wink::biggrin1: