Is Invisible Mode the New Black?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As the Rocky Horror song goes..............."Don't dream it. Be it!"
[quote=invisibleman;1935115]<:smile:>Hahahaha. All you beyotches wanna be me. :rolleyes: (It is alright. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :smile: Recognize. Recognize. Recognize. Stealth is the new wealth.)</:smile:>[/quote]

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
where else can i play with my very own invisibility cloak? a lil HP love from the lpsg. not being seen also cuts down on unwanted PMs.

ML

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes L but not being able to see my friend online cuts down on my fun.!! It also mas my kitchen cabinets seem dull and lackluster. I have to Swiffer more to make up for the time I was noticing friends online. I've started taking better care of my elbows today.
Come back to the 5 and dime my friends, my friends, my friends.............

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Nick8: "I was 5 when I learned to stay away from white patent leather altogether. :wink:"

--------------------

Nick and Oh Yeah: fortunately you two are not southern belles making their society debuts at the cotillion in antebellum Mississippi.

Prada introduced white leather knee-knee zip-up go-go boots as part of a Labor Day Sale. --- White patent leather OK after Labor Day.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes when I want to take a break I'll go invisible but not often. I get rid of the unwanted PMs but having it set so that only friends can contact me by PM or visitor message... now I just get 3 Friend Requests a day - most of which I just reject. I only accept requests from people I already know - duh.

Media
Nick8: "I was 5 when I learned to stay away from white patent leather altogether. :wink:"

--------------------

Nick and Oh Yeah: fortunately you two are not southern belles making their society debuts at the cotillion in antebellum Mississippi.

Prada introduced white leather knee-knee zip-up go-go boots as part of a Labor Day Sale. --- White patent leather OK after Labor Day runway show.

I was raised in polite southern society, Nick is a blue blood from Marble Head. (Still can't figure out how how "marble" and "head" can go together without chipped teeth!)

I have those boots in every color, my gal pal Kimora Lee Simmons and I picked them up on a shopping excursion in New York's fashion district at a pre labor day runway show. :cool: :tongue:

(your post was funny by the way)