Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i measure my penis from the top at full erection it is 9 .25 inches but when i measure from the side it is 9.5 inches which would be correct measurement? thx

the_1homie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i measure my penis from the top at full erection it is 9 .25 inches but when i measure from the side it is 9.5 inches which would be correct measurement? thx

s3_spiceboy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Are you just using that question as a way of bragging?

Post a pic and we'll tell you!!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To be honest a quarter of an inch on a cock that size is neither here nor there. Technically thought it should be measured along the top. Just be happy with what you have :wink:

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Does it REALLY matter?

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're not sure, just say that you have a 9+ incher, or, if you're into metric, 23cm(24cm if you're into bragging).
After all, you've got all the length that you'll ever need in this world, so why not just settle for a measurement you'll never fall short of?

But the topside measurement has, in my case rather irritatingly, been accepted as the official way to measure the length of a penis, so in that case it is 9 and a quarter.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
9.25 or 9.50 ?

Are you REALLY worried ?

If so, the top is the most authentic.

But if you want to make it 10.25, go underneath.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
You can also put several lengths in a basket and pull out a number and state that as you size.:biggrin1: :eek: :biggrin1:

Seriously, for comparison's sake, the length in measured on the top. But generally most people do some rounding. I would just say that your dick is about nine inches long. As you age, it may get a little shorter. If you aren't really turned on it may be more than nine inches. If you were just measuring in the doctor's office for medical records it most likely wouldn't be as fully erect and hence a bit shorter. (Not sure why a doctor would need to measure, just using this as an example.)

I would be more worried about how much pleasure your dick will give you than precise measurements. Would you rather have a ten inch erect dick that won't shoot ever again? Or would you rather have an eight inch erect dick that gives your orgasms abundantly that are completely awesome?

Steve44147

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
9.25 or 9.5 inches? If you are really that worried about a quarter of an inch then the real question for you is "is it 4.75 or 5 inches." If you were really over 9 inches you wouldn't be worried about .25 of an inch....