Is it a compliment?

Rob_81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you were called a MILF, would you find that derogatory or take it as a compliment? I don't know if there are other threads like this, so I'm making one. I just want some input here. =)

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know I'm certainly not the person to answer this, but doesn't it go hand-in-hand with age? If you're a wee bit on the older side, it might be a compliment, if you're a young mom, perhaps you don't want to be look on as a mother, more as a young woman?

Just my two cents. ;p

hctib1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ok I'm a female and a mom and MILF -- "Mom I'd Like to Fuck" -- doesn't have anything at all to do with income level, and I think technically you still have to be female to be a mom so no -- I don't take it offensive at all.......in fact I guess I take it as a compliment. Means someone still thinks I'm hot!

Rob_81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is NOT a compliment, no matter what your age, to be categorized by gender and income level.

Who said anything about income level? The acronym MILF has nothing to do with income.

ok I'm a female and a mom and MILF -- "Mom I'd Like to Fuck" -- doesn't have anything at all to do with income level, and I think technically you still have to be female to be a mom so no -- I don't take it offensive at all.......in fact I guess I take it as a compliment. Means someone still thinks I'm hot!

That's what I would think most people would think, that people still find them attractive.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess it's because all the ones I've seen in the photos with that label are in a middle class suburban setting with abundant cosmetics and not any taste, which would lead them to be categorized as bohemian, gothic, educated, or skilled. They typically seem to be creatures who are entirely decorative regardless of their status vis a vis having offspring. I guess it's me who interpreted it as 'middleclass mother' MMILF.

My bad. But I still wouldn't like to be that.

hctib1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I wasn't one of those "lucky women" who had a kid and my body bounce right back to perfect. In fact, I've never looked the same. I don't think I'm ugly but I certainly don't look like I did before I was pregnant! I've been called a MILF on numerous occasions tho. Maybe it doesn't bother me because I'm not easily offended and apparently some still think I look good:smile:. After all, it's not like they called me a stupid fat whore!:wink: Now THAT might offend me!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 40, don't wear a lot of make-up, and a Mom. But I've never been called a MILF to my knowledge. So I guess I don't know how I would take it.

YBNB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess it's because all the ones I've seen in the photos with that label are in a middle class suburban setting with abundant cosmetics and not any taste, which would lead them to be categorized as bohemian, gothic, educated, or skilled. They typically seem to be creatures who are entirely decorative regardless of their status vis a vis having offspring. I guess it's me who interpreted it as 'middleclass mother' MMILF.

My bad. But I still wouldn't like to be that.

I think you're over analysing just a bit! :biggrin1:

I only use the term MILF if I know she has a kid. Otherwise, it's just a woman I find hot enough to wanna fuck.

Chizzo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in the car tuning scene...the word "MILF" is kinda stylish .. not bad at all.

you can get lot's of stickers :D...:rolleyes:

my best straight friend loves my mum too ;) but i would kill him when he touch my mother..

Attachments

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends on the woman. I'm not female, but I can see how it can be interpreted as offensive or complimentary. Some women don't like to be sexualised like that, whilst others find it appealing, as I say it's relative to the woman.

GarthMerenghi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a horrible word though. You wouldn't say to someone else "HEY I'D TOTALLY STICK MY PENIS INSIDE YOU" but you are doing that to people by calling them MILF, haha. I really don't like the word.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems to me that most women would likely be offended by a guy saying to them "I'd really love to fuck you".

Yet I think that many of the heterosexual ones want the guys they encounter whom they find attractive to be thinking just that.