Is it a good thing when a woman says.....

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you made her pussy throb or pound after sex. What did she mean by that? I had sex with this hottie and it was pretty good. After words she said to me,"Oh my God my pussy is throbbing, what did you do to her?:eek:" Do you think she meant,"Wow that was great or damn I still wanna fuck." She said she came three times and was very tired. Just curious.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a very, very, very, very, verrrry good thing. i never say that unless it's really true. it feels amazing.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Continuing with the prime numbers...

It's a very, very, very, very, very, very, very good thing. It means her pussy feels empty after being ful(ly)filled. Like it had an appendage that belonged and was suddenly amputated.

You need to stop reading this, go back in there, and fuck her brains out more is what it means.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He obviously knows it's a good thing he just wants everybody to know that he fucked the shit outta some girl. Congradulations LatinLuva keep up the good work!:smile:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He obviously knows it's a good thing he just wants everybody to know that he fucked the shit outta some girl. Congradulations LatinLuva keep up the good work!:smile:

No I was seriously concerned that I didn't meet her needs. At first I was like "Hell yeah". But then I was thinking,"Did she mean that she still needed to get fucked some more?" She seemed happy and satisfied, but then my mind started fucking with me. I'm not that big so I was hoping I did satisfy her.