Is it a trend?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say this. I was looking at pics of Lisa Bonet (Chuck says I resemble her) and I just saw a pic of her and her much younger baby daddy. What a total hunk! I also was checking this out with Halle and to a lesser degree Mariah Carey. What is going on? Are they getting tired of men their age and just enjoying themselves. It gives a girl pause. We do have No Strings and Mercurial Bliss as an example. Maybe they have found out something the rest havent... Check them out in my gallery

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the trend is forgetting the age differences when a connection is made. If the love is there. Age is nothing but a number.

Last edited:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, success or no. Halle has been known for terrible luck with men. I am just glad for at least a few minutes she seems happy.

Which tends to support my contention ? Maybe it's not her "luck with men", but rather a miscalculation. Hollywood types marry for the wrong reasons too often. Not saying it doesn't happen in other less public relationships, but gold diggers aren't exclusively/necessarily female.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which tends to support my contention ? Maybe it's not her "luck with men", but rather a miscalculation. Hollywood types marry for the wrong reasons too often. Not saying it doesn't happen in other less public relationships, but gold diggers aren't exclusively/necessarily female.

I do hear that.