Is It A Turn Off When Your Gf Has A Hairy Butt?

clean03060

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I read somewhere that hair on a woman is an indication of testosterone, which makes a women horny as hell.

I had a lover that have moderately hairy arms and public region and a little on her ass. She loved to fuck and I overlooked the hair for the fucking.

I would rather have a horny hairy women than a fridig smooth woman.

MTCW

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So some of us women have to shave our butts? You are talking about hair inside the butt cheeks right? I never thought about there being hair back there. I mean, I shave the front.....I haven't ever noticed if I have hair back there.

But truthfully I think that is a little too much to ask. Why is it OK for guys to have hair back there but females can't?

Good luck! Maybe if you don't like it you can offer to shave it for her.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Think you should try to shave your butt with Epilady and then come back and tell us all about that :wink:

Ouch....
:biggrin1: You tell him! :rofl:

I find this question truly bizarre! :yikes: I'm black with a wee bit of Cherokee thrown in and traditionally we are not a hairy people. I don't think I even have any peach fuzz back there.

Media
Maybe it's cliche but for me, every single hair on a female body is one too much (expect on her head of course), I hate hair. I want to feel skin, and the softer the better.
I shave all my hair; chest, arm pits, belly, pubic hair, and yes even my ass and yes even between the cheeks, so I would want my partner to do so too. And if she doesn't feel like it, I will do it myself.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it's cliche but for me, every single hair on a female body is one too much (expect on her head of course), I hate hair. I want to feel skin, and the softer the better.
Oh . . . you're one of those men.
:rolleyes:

I shave all my hair; chest, arm pits, belly, pubic hair, and yes even my ass and yes even between the cheeks, so I would want my partner to do so too. And if she doesn't feel like it, I will do it myself.
Okay, that's just weird. I can understand maybe trimming arm pit hair, if it is particularly unruly. Chest and belly hair can be verry sexy. It's what makes a man, a man. IMHO, back and shoulder hair should always be waxed.

I think you have chaetophobia which is an irrational fear of hair.

your g/f has a hairy ass....I'm confused
I know, that tripped me up too. My first thought was to ask if his girlfriend also had a penis. :biggrin1: :lmao:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I love it. She puts on animal skins for a skirt, walks around bare breasted, says "ug". I hit with a club, drag her by her hair to the bed, and we do it like cave people.

Now, what on earth would be the reason for this thread? Is it for me to have fun with postings?

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read somewhere that hair on a woman is an indication of testosterone, which makes a women horny as hell.

The only woman I've had sex with is my ex-wife, so I don't have much of a basis for comparison. However, given the fact that she has not only butt hair but stomach hair and nipple hair as well, and the frequency of our sex life when we were together, I'd have to say this statement is 100% true.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
makes me shudder, won't kill me but I love a smooth hairless one. It's like saying you could have one of two beautiful red cars. One just happens to be a stingray and the other a tempo. I'd drive a tempo and possibly even love a tempo if it was what I got, but If I won the stingray I wouldn't say no.