Is it a turn on if the bottom doesn't get hard

I would think it's a turn on. It would indicate to me that he is equally excited.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes and no. Sometimes a guy has to relax so much to take me he goes soft or semi and that's a turn on, but it's also a turn on if he gets hard again because his hole tightens on me when he does--especially when a guy can't help squeezing me as hard as he can.

Reactions: malakos

Mark5134

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have only just bottomed for the first time and I don't know if it was nerves or concentration but I never got hard. The top keep looking at my dick like he was disappointed I wasn't hard but as soon as he slid inside me he didn't seem to care anymore.

D

deleted817718

Most of the time I'm not hard when I bottom. Guys have questioned it before, most of them were tops and hadn't had as much experience bottoming as I had. It's not that I'm not enjoying the sex, but more that I'm not using my dick, so it goes soft. Maybe my dick just knows that some of the time he isn't going to get used during sex! Lol

Reactions: diver6

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you find it a turn on or off if the bottom stays soft while you fuck him?
I am often hard in anticipation of being fucked, but nearly always go soft at the "Ouch!" moment when the cock breaks through my sphincter. Some tops can still stroke me to ejaculation even though I'm soft or nearly soft. It's a different feeling to cum with a soft cock, and the tops really enjoy feeling my orgasmic contractions around their cock.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious, do you guys who have trouble staying hard while bottoming know why?

This isn't my scene, but it hasn't been an issue when I'm going down on a woman, for example. Was just curious if it was more of a mental thing or if there was something physical about anal sex that interferes with it.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
do you guys who have trouble staying hard while bottoming know why?
I think it's related to the fact that it almost always hurts, at least a little, when the cock goes through my sphincter. On a few occasions I have been especially aware of my cock going soft while the top holds his cock just inside the muscle ring. When I get that feeling it's a turn-on for me, even though it may not make me hard again. There may be a mental element involved, knowing that he is about to use my hole for his pleasure. Sometimes I regain at least part of the hardness while he fucks me, especially if he strokes my cock while he fucks.

D

deleted1074483

I think it's related to the fact that it almost always hurts, at least a little, when the cock goes through my sphincter. On a few occasions I have been especially aware of my cock going soft while the top holds his cock just inside the muscle ring. When I get that feeling it's a turn-on for me, even though it may not make me hard again. There may be a mental element involved, knowing that he is about to use my hole for his pleasure. Sometimes I regain at least part of the hardness while he fucks me, especially if he strokes my cock while he fucks.
does it almost always hurt to be fucked?? I've only ever topped and only a couple of guys have said it hurts, or I need to slow down/ be more gentle - as a top interested to know?