Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Only theories on my part. I would say a guy who can piss with a hard on has a mechanical defect to original design or really needs to piss. We are talking hydraulic pressure here, so at some point the pressure from the bladder will out psi the blood pressure keeping the flow path closed.

I would guess that a guy who can have a hard on during anal sex has unlearned the natural inclination for the cock to deflate. A sort of self re-programming.
From a biological stand point you are on to something their but I think the re-programming aspect can also ably to a piss hardon

bttmslut4gangbang

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be honest I really don't care if the bottom is hard or not. Some bottoms get hard while getting fucked others don't as long as the dude is enjoying it, it doesn't matter to me. How do I know if he enjoyed it I ask him or by the fact he keeps coming back for more. Not every persons body reacts the same way. I take FOREVER to cum so not gonna shame a dude ( bottom) if his dick isn't hard while I'm fucking him. Anyways I'm more focused on his ass than anything else.
I like your outlook on the bottom taking Dick. I assure you if he's a true bottom he's loving every bit of it. It's never hurt nor been uncomfortable to me to bottom. I love and can't get enough. Luv you long lasting tops and multi cummers.I def get n2 meeting up with team of all tops for train tag teaming dbl fckng...gang banging me non stop....more you hit it the more I want 2 get it....long lasting cock hungry bttm slut here.

Reactions: find83

bttmslut4gangbang

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Excellent reply... a true bottom can get all the pleasure he needs in his ass...no hard on required.
I know that's right...some you times without even touching my Dick I may blow load or two while top fucking me..then use my hot load as lube.

Reactions: diver6 and BBB2.5