Is it a turn on to have sex with a straight guy?

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the thought of sex is a turn on for most men - period - gay or straight. As a gay man I've been with a number of men who consider themselves to be straight - did not target them as a fetish, they were just willing to have at it for their own reasons. Some people in the gay community see it as extra exciting but not everyone sees it that way. The gay community is diverse in many ways these days and it is wise to keep in mind that stereotyping people can limit ones vision when looking at the whole human being.

Houtom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seems like a good fantasy, and in my experience it has occasionally been a lot of fun. However, "str8" guys can be so hung up on their sexuality, (i.e., what if I like it too much, what if I start having emotional feelings, etc.) that they can't relax and just let the sex be fun.

hcock202

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seems like a good fantasy, and in my experience it has occasionally been a lot of fun. However, "str8" guys can be so hung up on their sexuality, (i.e., what if I like it too much, what if I start having emotional feelings, etc.) that they can't relax and just let the sex be fun.
See I'd actually love that! You have your own relationship, whatever, I just want sex.

I fi
See I'd actually love that! You have your own relationship, whatever, just want sex.
I fucked many straight man, with or without the wife's approval or awareness, sometimes I fucked the wifes as well but separately and without informing the straight husband.
I'm gay but ficked or played with womans several times, just because in that moment it gave me the type of pleasure that satisfied my desire.
Maybe will be other similar situation in the future but it will no change my sexual orientation, I'm gay!
Sex is fun, lcarpe diem!

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I consider myself mostly straight. Date women but love dick. Is just thought of just sex a turn on for gay men?

i think it mostly boils down to how the gay man feels when he's with a "straight" guy... or how that said "straight" guy makes him feel. Given the fact that everyone is different, there are plenty shades of gray between the back and white. There are "straight" guys who want to humiliate and I'll even add harm their gay sexual partners cause its a power drive for them.... other "straight" men treat their gay counterparts like women; with tenderness....although thats less likely.

I stumbled upon a blog from a "straight" man who would actively look for "fags" to screw and physically abuse... and yes they connected... or so he says..... to bet honest i was disturbed.

and I've met "straight" men who have asked me to put on a dress and plaint my nails.

I've personally avoided "straight" men... so no its not a turn on.... cause for the most part... if you say you are straight and mess with guys... its just my humble opinion that you are lying to yourself and it's never healthy to be with someone with self identity issues. thats something I left behind in my adolescents... I don't want to deal with it as an adult. but then thats just my humble opinion on "straight" men.

I guess so, in a way, it adds a sort of frisson and is a bit of an ego trip. I've known some women who set out to 'turn' gay men, it's a sort of challenge and particular notch on the bedpost. As umdoistressilvaquatro (whom I find myself agreeing with more and more unfortunately) said somewhere, if all your life you've been taught gay = unmasculine then of course you're going to view straight men as attractively masculine and unobtainably desirable. But it's really more trouble than it's worth. When I was younger I did go after a straight guy and got him into bed eventually, but it was unsatisfactory for both of us after the initial rush. The only other times, straight men have come on to me and it's usually because they crave some kind of masculine closeness or intimacy that sex provides, but it wasn't for the sex itself. For it really to work you need to want sex and intimacy. So too much effort, not enough reward ime.

ABigStickIsBest

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think most people actually fall between 1 and 5 on the Kinsey scale. I think it's pretty rare for anyone to be 100% straight
(0) or 100% gay (6). Almost every gay man I know has slept with women at some point, sometimes they dated or married them. Sometimes they genuinely loved them and were sexually attracted to them. And as well all know here, many men have also slept with, or at least fooled around with, other men. I think it's becoming more and more acceptable with the rise of dating apps. I've read several stories about "bros" who swipe on guys on Tinder or whatever.

Here's the thing, though, no matter what you call yourself - if you are a man who is sleeping with men then, by definition, that wouldn't be "straight" -- a lot of gay men do attempt to go after so-called "straight" men because YES, it is a turn on to them, and of course, it's a very hot fantasy. It's like being in high school and beating off to that hot football jock who was banging all the cheerleaders, fantasizing about him. The problem with this idea is that a 100% straight guy is not going to sleep with with a gay man, unless money is involved. Just like a 100% gay man is going to have zero sexual interest in women.

There are a lot of "straight" guys out there who are really just closeted, or who are gay and know they are gay but like the attention it brings them by pretending to be straight (both male and female attention.)

Reactions: 622675

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some guys are turned-on by the 'forbidden fruit' aspect of having sex with straight guys. Some guys do it to confirm their insistence that every guy, secretly, is gay and in denial. Some guys do it because they have internalized self-loathing and a mistaken belief that straight men are more masculine or more manly than bi or gay men.

As @Durbanville_Guy mentions, above: I, also, have sex with the person, not their sexual orientation.

That said, I've fucked a few straight guys. They can run the spectrum from being really into it and discovering they're not necessarily so straight as they thought they were, to not enjoying it at all (they experimented. Turns out they really were straight after all,) to freaking-out about it because suddenly their sexuality and identity have been massively threatened.

Basically, I avoid straight guys, for sex, because they tend to be far more potential drama than it's worth. Give me a guy who's gay or bisexual, any day.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Male sexuality labels are rooted in homophobia. Being gay has been seen as an inferior/defective trait in a man's character for so many decades.

I think we are slowly moving away from the old straight, gay, bi labelling system.

It's just silly. People should feel free to try whatever they like without feeling like it changes them in some way.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some guys are turned-on by the 'forbidden fruit' aspect of having sex with straight guys. Some guys do it to confirm their insistence that every guy, secretly, is gay and in denial. Some guys do it because they have internalized self-loathing and a mistaken belief that straight men are more masculine or more manly than bi or gay men.

As @Durbanville_Guy mentions, above: I, also, have sex with the person, not their sexual orientation.

That said, I've fucked a few straight guys. They can run the spectrum from being really into it and discovering they're not necessarily so straight as they thought they were, to not enjoying it at all (they experimented. Turns out they really were straight after all,) to freaking-out about it because suddenly their sexuality and identity have been massively threatened.

Basically, I avoid straight guys, for sex, because they tend to be far more potential drama than it's worth. Give me a guy who's gay or bisexual, any day.

Last week a friend of mine ended up in hospital as a result of one of these straight guys freaking out.

They were at this work function and ended up playing in the bathroom stall.

He remembers the guy hitting him but not much else after that. The cops got him in the end but as you say, not worth the drama, or in my friend's case, a broken windpipe, jaw, teeth and concussion.

Ray Black

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not really, guys in the "club" give it way too much hype. And sometimes there's just way too much drama dealing with a guy who is not secure/comfortable in his sexuality.

Bunny35

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been with a few guys who said they were straight, in both cases the sex was amazing! im pretty submissive in bed and it seemed to work out well as they literally loved fucking me what seemed like as hard and long as they could. Worked out well as I loved being banged nice and hard, they loved having someone to just get the sex with.

sundancer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I feel, (and this is just my opinion) that having sex with straight men has such a attraction because straight men are what gay men find to be hyper masculine. So, if a man is attracted to men, he would want to have a "real man" or a really masculine man. Of course, this does not hold true in real life, but its something some men have a fantasy about. I have met gay men who feel its a conquest. To have sex with a straight man, is to steal him away from women. They really get off on that. . I myself, prefer bisexual men. Only because some have the same interest I have - cars, motorcycles, building stuff, which are interests a lot of straight men have. Seldom do I find a gay man with those interests. I am sure there are gay men out there who are masculine and like to build engines, but they are hard to find.