Is it actually possible for a woman to have the " perfect sized cock "

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay so what I mean is this. Say there's 2 kinds of sex.*
1. quicky sex and 2.*weekend*bring*out the toybox sex. ( yes I know there's plenty more kinds of sex but these 2 will suffice )

So...

When my lady and I have a quicky, no foreplay just spare of the moment, hot, quick the kids are gone sex I am easily big enough for her to have great time and with a little manual stimulation a great orgasm so any *bigger for her in this state of arousal would not be good.

If on the other hand we spend all day getting each other into the mood, spend lots of time on foreplay and keep going until she has an orgasm. In this state of arousal she can accomodate much much bigger than I not so much in length but definately in girth.*

So here was my solution.....

The quicky stays the same ( which is 90% of our sex! ) when we have a blowout and I help her to orgasm now with her nice and " tented " I slip on a cyberskin 2" extention 7" girth and wow what fun she/we have.*

What say ye and yes men can answer IF they get their info from their women ;)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't understand what you want us to comment on.

My man's cock is big and wide and we manage quickie sex just fine. I never feel under aroused for his size. And I don't feel I need or want more when we have a few hours / all weekend to fuck either.

There's nothing right or wrong about that difference between your sex life as a couple and ours.