Is it always bigger in Texas...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Pecker, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'm from Dallas but mine is only bigger in Texas when I'm in Texas.

Right now it's bigger in Virginia. :p

2. txquis

Gold Member

As a native Texan, I hate to burst your bubble.
    There are just as many hung, but just as many average as
    everywhere else.
    That said...
    i do have huge bull balls.
    :D

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Rushing to the galleries to search for pix of txquis's bull balls. Big ones are turn ons because they indicate masculine characteristics. Well, to me, anyhow.

4. jonb

Gold Member

Bigger in Texas? That would explain their preoccupation with phallic imagery (e.g., guns, oil wells, etc.).

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

That's something I never really examined 1st hand, the preoccupation with phallic figures in an alledged tough guy state. sure I could guess that knowing that seeing an oil rig geyser up like that could make a texas billionaire's wallet jump, but never really wondered about the sub conscious part. Six shooters, well I think it'd probably more of an indication of premature ejaculation. But what the hell, I never screwed a Texas guy b4,(Never will, by the way, so don't even think of offering!)
    so I really have no basis for comparison, just a hypothesis expanded on this topic!

6. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

:huh: But I married an yankee.

7. hung9mike

hung9mike Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Although I'm in Texas now, I'm actually from Florida. When a friend back home in Florida asked me if things were bigger in Texas, I told him "now that I'm there..." :) Seriously though, I've met some big guys here but I wouldn't say there are any more here (proportionally) than anywhere else. If there seems like there are more, well, only about 20 million people live in Texas (that the U.S. government knows about, ha ha). If it seems like there are more members here than from, say, Maine, well, Texas has numbers on its side.

8. dickbulge

dickbulge New Member

OK, OK A story:

First off I am a Texan despite living in Utah for years. I was in a situation at my work wherein a couple of dozen men and women had to rapidly shed their street clothes and put on military uniforms (read disaster scenario); we had been instructed to wear swim suits under our clothes and told be prepared to be doused with soapy water.

Except, that is, for one new male manager who was roped in to join the fun. We had completed one scenario and everyone was madly pulling on dry uniforms for the next round when I heard a wild whoop across the room. The new guy had gone commando that day and and not only had his whoop of fun attracted everyones attention but but he was standing on a bench doing a shimmy! His dick was average size but was swinging wildly! My first thought: he must be from Texas. He was!

The point is being Texan is an attitude and not just about size. Even though I got both!

9. jonb

Gold Member

People are born in Florida?

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

dickbulge -- a story as good as yours should be made into a video. Seeing his wildly swinging cock for showing to all you guys seems like a real turn-on for me.

11. txquis

Gold Member

actually, i saw more huge dick in Minneapolis, MN.

12. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Yes, it's bigger. His ego, that is. :lol:

13. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    What part, Pecker? I'm in C-ville!

14. KinkGuy

Gold Member

IMHO, Minneapolis is the hottest, horniest, "hungest" sexiest and yes, KINKIEST gay citiy in America!!!!!! Must be those long, cold winters. :p

15. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

IMHO, Minneapolis is the hottest, horniest, "hungest" sexiest and yes, KINKIEST gay citiy in America!!!!!! Must be those long, cold winters. :p
    [post=285618]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I actually went to Provincetown with my sister once when I was younger...it was a strange but fun experience...people seemed so much more laid back too.

16. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

as a percentage of the places i have lived, the philadelphia area packed the most heat. :)

17. big_peter

big_peter New Member

My experienc... the biggest thing in Texas is the BS

(don't take it personally! - it's just MY experience)

18. WorthyGirthy

WorthyGirthy New Member

Being from Texas myself this is always a good icebreaker when the lady first sees it.

A quote from my last partner.... "Wow... they do grow them bigger in Texas"

Although a great stereotype I'll assume that it reallly isn't always true.

19. Imported

Gold Member

iwfuutaudls: Well fuck, I was not even born in the good 'ol US of A.

One of my ex-girlfriends, however, was born in Fort Worth, Texas. Her name is Cortney and she is a model, has been since her early teens. She was the first girl that I have ever slept with who did not comment anything when I pulled out my dick. She just went right down to work on it (pun intended).

The reason being, as I found out several weeks later, was that the guy she dated before me dumped her and went to play Major Leage Baseball. He was hung just as big and just as thick as me. And the guy she dated before that, was one of the linebackers from Texas A&M; who was also hung just as big and girthy as myself.

Soooo, the point is, it really doesn't matter where you are born. It matters on your nutrition and how much exercise you do. After all, it makes sense that the more protein and more horomones you eat from meats and seafood etc.. and the more you lift and work out and thus cause your body to produce more testosterone and more adrenaline, then your body, your muscles, and your cock will grow bigger than they would have. Of course, there are few exceptions to this. But this is generally the case.

20. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

*throws a big cow pattie at Big_Peter* :evilgrin:

Draft saved Draft deleted