Is it always bigger in Texas...

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a native Texan, I hate to burst your bubble.
There are just as many hung, but just as many average as
everywhere else.
That said...
i do have huge bull balls.
:D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 22 2005, 04:23 AM

i do have huge bull balls.
:D
[post=285194]Quoted post[/post]​

Rushing to the galleries to search for pix of txquis's bull balls. Big ones are turn ons because they indicate masculine characteristics. Well, to me, anyhow.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Bigger in Texas? That would explain their preoccupation with phallic imagery (e.g., guns, oil wells, etc.).

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's something I never really examined 1st hand, the preoccupation with phallic figures in an alledged tough guy state. sure I could guess that knowing that seeing an oil rig geyser up like that could make a texas billionaire's wallet jump, but never really wondered about the sub conscious part. Six shooters, well I think it'd probably more of an indication of premature ejaculation. But what the hell, I never screwed a Texas guy b4,(Never will, by the way, so don't even think of offering!)
so I really have no basis for comparison, just a hypothesis expanded on this topic!

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Feb 21 2005, 10:03 PM
I'm from Dallas but mine is only bigger in Texas when I'm in Texas.
[post=285189]Quoted post[/post]​
Although I'm in Texas now, I'm actually from Florida. When a friend back home in Florida asked me if things were bigger in Texas, I told him "now that I'm there..." :) Seriously though, I've met some big guys here but I wouldn't say there are any more here (proportionally) than anywhere else. If there seems like there are more, well, only about 20 million people live in Texas (that the U.S. government knows about, ha ha). If it seems like there are more members here than from, say, Maine, well, Texas has numbers on its side.

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
OK, OK A story:

First off I am a Texan despite living in Utah for years. I was in a situation at my work wherein a couple of dozen men and women had to rapidly shed their street clothes and put on military uniforms (read disaster scenario); we had been instructed to wear swim suits under our clothes and told be prepared to be doused with soapy water.

Except, that is, for one new male manager who was roped in to join the fun. We had completed one scenario and everyone was madly pulling on dry uniforms for the next round when I heard a wild whoop across the room. The new guy had gone commando that day and and not only had his whoop of fun attracted everyones attention but but he was standing on a bench doing a shimmy! His dick was average size but was swinging wildly! My first thought: he must be from Texas. He was!

The point is being Texan is an attitude and not just about size. Even though I got both!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dickbulge -- a story as good as yours should be made into a video. Seeing his wildly swinging cock for showing to all you guys seems like a real turn-on for me.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Feb 21 2005, 08:40 PM
Has anyone else noticed a disproportionate amount of members from Texas that post here? It begs the question "Is it really bigger in Texas?" :D

Please post your opinions here on the subject. :p
[post=285181]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, it's bigger. His ego, that is. :lol:

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 22 2005, 06:16 PM
actually, i saw more huge dick in Minneapolis, MN.
[post=285559]Quoted post[/post]​

IMHO, Minneapolis is the hottest, horniest, "hungest" sexiest and yes, KINKIEST gay citiy in America!!!!!! Must be those long, cold winters. :p

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Feb 22 2005, 11:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Feb 22 2005, 11:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-txquis@Feb 22 2005, 06:16 PM
actually, i saw more huge dick in Minneapolis, MN.
[post=285559]Quoted post[/post]​

IMHO, Minneapolis is the hottest, horniest, "hungest" sexiest and yes, KINKIEST gay citiy in America&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Must be those long, cold winters. :p
[post=285618]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I actually went to Provincetown with my sister once when I was younger...it was a strange but fun experience...people seemed so much more laid back too.

WorthyGirthy

Just Browsing
Media
Being from Texas myself this is always a good icebreaker when the lady first sees it.

A quote from my last partner.... "Wow... they do grow them bigger in Texas"

Although a great stereotype I&#39;ll assume that it reallly isn&#39;t always true.

iwfuutaudls: Well fuck, I was not even born in the good &#39;ol US of A.

One of my ex-girlfriends, however, was born in Fort Worth, Texas. Her name is Cortney and she is a model, has been since her early teens. She was the first girl that I have ever slept with who did not comment anything when I pulled out my dick. She just went right down to work on it (pun intended).

The reason being, as I found out several weeks later, was that the guy she dated before me dumped her and went to play Major Leage Baseball. He was hung just as big and just as thick as me. And the guy she dated before that, was one of the linebackers from Texas A&M; who was also hung just as big and girthy as myself.

Soooo, the point is, it really doesn&#39;t matter where you are born. It matters on your nutrition and how much exercise you do. After all, it makes sense that the more protein and more horomones you eat from meats and seafood etc.. and the more you lift and work out and thus cause your body to produce more testosterone and more adrenaline, then your body, your muscles, and your cock will grow bigger than they would have. Of course, there are few exceptions to this. But this is generally the case.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by big_peter@Feb 24 2005, 06:43 PM
My experienc... the biggest thing in Texas is the BS

(don&#39;t take it personally&#33; - it&#39;s just MY experience)
[post=286128]Quoted post[/post]​

*throws a big cow pattie at Big_Peter* :evilgrin: