Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First a little background. Up until recently I was very introverted. I'm a 25yr old virgin whose only sexual experience was making out and some fondling. One thing, besides encountering many jerks who made my life hell, that kept me a social hermit was that I thought that my cock was small.

A few days ago I decided to get over that mental barrier that kept me lurking for so long and posted my first pics. I was very pleasantly surprised to learn based on lpsg member comments that I was not small at all but actually kind of big, especially thick. Now I can't get enough of taking pics of my cock and posting it.

I've always heard people say when other people reveal themselves to be either big or kinky that "It's always the quiet ones." So my question to everyone is, is it really always the quiet ones?

How many of you well-endowed gentlemen are shy, or were shy, in real-life? Has lpsg helped you overcome your shyness like it has with me?

D_Foscurinus Ambrosine Freedicke

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm interesting hypothesis:) But I'm not shy...but not someone who brags...I don;t think that shy guys are in particular big or big guys are in particular small....however, I can imagine that small guys try to compensate their little dick and act like total machos ( and total jerks:)
But I don't think there is a significant relationship between shyness and dicksize:)

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm very private about my life. I've been through a LOT of hell myself, for a lot of reasons. My present intimates seem to be quite grateful for my physique and what my love calls "HUGE!" cock. (It's not. It's about 8.5x6)

At middle age, I've had more sexual come-ons and offers from both men and women than I could ever dream. It's nice, but the reality is, I don't want sexual encounters with everyone, I want sex with my love, and that's enough.

I don't post pics, and I like living a quiet, calm, private life. It's very fulfilling for me.

That's my take on it.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always heard people say when other people reveal themselves to be either big or kinky that "It's always the quiet ones." So my question to everyone is said:
I have always enjoyed getting to know relatively quite people over time. I like their stability, and solid friendship, as well as the fact that they respect my space too.

Sexually, all I can say is that the quiet ones have been/are great, and pretty wild once they gain one's tust and open up a little. They can often have the most fantastic, brilliantly warped sense of humour too, often just below the surface.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a fairly shy;quiet guy.
LPSG has really allowed me to vent and open up with some of my thoughts and let's me know there are some other guys that have some of the same issues, problems, and experiences I have had & have about living with a large penis.
Cheaper than a professional therapist fo sure (smile). And it's entertaining
most of the time.
My Thx to LPSG and it's members what ever is contributed and shared.
Take it for what it's worth and how it best will suits or serves your needs.
Be Careful, Be Safe, & Enjoy!

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it's so much a matter of being shy but rather a matter of not boasting and bragging about their size. It has been my experience that the guy that is always ralking about how big his dick is or how much pussy he's getting is compensating for the lack of both. When you're in a group of guys and the discussion of size comes up and everyone is talking about their size, it's usually the guy that sits there and says nothing that has the largest endowment. Most big dicked guys that I have encountered, like myself, want to be known for something other than their endowment. There's a lot more to most guys with big dicks than their big dick. I say most because there are some that carry the "big dick" too far and become their endowment.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not particularily shy..but not overly hung either (8 x 5.75). Hmmm...in retrospect...I have found some big ones on guys that sit in the bars off to themselves just watching others. BUT, since those are the guys that I'm drawn to...guess it balances out.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am quite shy although over the years I have improved. At one point I wouldn't talk to any strangers. Now I talk to basically anyone, ESPECIALLY girls. Only problem is I can't dance but I don't want to change that...I hate being centre of attention and having a lot of people looking at me.

But yeah, it has improved and I am a sexual animal! I love sex, and have a very high sex drive. I'm quietly confident about my size. Only in certain situations will I make allusions to it. I think there is only one friend who knows I'm bigger than average; the one who says he's big too. We met some older women last week and the topic of cocks/deepthroating came up.

The quiet girls are always horny although...quiet in bed I think. The louder girls outside the bedroom will be louder inside it which is always fun.

Being shy/quiet attracts girls to you also. They think its cute or something. Enjoy it.

And if you like taking pics, you should try going on cam and jackin it for some hot girl...or c2c (having her cam too). Its some hot stuff! Of course, I don't do that anymore. But when I did it was really exciting/ego stroking.

Actually I did it last week...but it was more a chore and I don't do it often. Just for girls that ask to see it. When you first c2c though its amazing to see the things people will say about your cock. And to watch a girl pleasure herself for you...wow lol. Good times.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well someotherguy you just may have a good pt. and get different replies.
I want to say yes, many times but not always it is the quiet ones.
I have heard that said to describe me...maybe.
However, I'm not so sure it has become a more protective shell or mode for me (being hurt and stepped on by others close to you many times....another whole level of discussion that adds to my shyness).

I think my sons have helped me in a postive way.
And yes, I want to give LPSG some thumbs up too, cause I sure in the hell
don't say some of the things to others that I have shared on this site.
What's good, is that I know now I'm not alone with some of my experiences. Guess Ive always known there are other but just never a way to make a connection.
I aint up too much nerve to share alot of buck-naked pics... it's that protective thing I'm holding on to...but it's all good man.
I enjoy the LPSG site and the people who join..come and go, the questions, the replies, the threads, the pics.
I thought it would be only fair for me to put my pic in the gallery as a way of people sometimes understand better by sight.
What's that saying: A picture is worth a thousand words.
Thanks for asking I still working on myself and God's not through with me yet....I'll call up here to you, when He is!:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Whopper-lee

elitewolverine

Experimental Member
Media
I would say to some extent yes, cause once the cat is out the bag that your are endowed then it becomes the subject for tons of things and the end of tons of subjects. As for me when it was discovered that i was 'big' by a few other co-workers, everyday a few of the teens there would greet me with a hello then smile and look down at my croch hoping to see something, and usually once a day, there was something said that pertained to size and me. Fun a few days but most of the time it was a shhh customers can you hear or ok thats enough kinda thing.

I was extremely shy and before my wife (and her sis) i was with only 4people, only one of them said i was big and the other 3 were silent. Since i live with the damn thing 24/7 i never thought me big just normal or even below average from all the girls talking at school. So as such i never talked or brought it up in any conversations.

But as time grew and people started to call me big and nick names etc, i guess i needed more proof or something cause i couldnt believe it, so i slowly became open about it. Sometimes im cocky when need to be other times im reserved and very quiet. Sights like this let me get out some of that quietness.

I stayed friends with the other three girls and one day i asked them what they thought about my cock, they all said the same it was 'big'. I asked why they didnt say anything and the girls all replied, big guys dont need to ask. They also responded with you didnt think you were big? Was me saying i was sore or all those grunting and odd faces did tip you off? And i look back and go oh i guess so lol(guess just afraid of that question if she had bigger as well so i never brought it up). So i guess being quiet just came with the territory.

So i would say a good majority not all but i would say a higher than normal quiet people are packing above average to big dicks. But thats just from my personal expierence and from what i read others as well, letting the dick talk for themselves.

blue_eyed_devil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be pretty shy myself. But not so much anymore. Although the site has helped, I lost my "shyness" more or less after high school, when I realized that I really dont give a shit as to what others think of me.
MK

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lost count how many women I've been with or heard from that they believe loud, obnoxious, boastful guys are all hung. And quiet/shy guys are tiny.

They say things like: Oh if i had a huge cock I would be telling EVERYONE!!!!

WTF