Is it appropriate to say that a mate is well hung?

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having shared a room with a mate of mine on holiday a few years back, I happen to know that he is hung like a horse.

Is it right though to tell other people that I know it? I only ask because I was talking to another mate earlier and the subject of size came up and I mentioned our mutual friend.

he said that i was out of order to comment on another mate's size, even if it was to say that I knew that he was big.

Do you agree?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
If they spread the word... well yeah... :rolleyes:
But in a way it is inappropriate to tell others, but it easily said in a joke or so. And believe me, people like to gossip, all humanity is based on gossip so why not... Just be decent and fair and don't do the things you don't like others do to you.

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I say, I was only pointing out that our mate had a very large one. I only really intended it to show him in a good light. Would happily name him here if it meant that more people around the world knew! am really happy for him. I was surprised by the other mate's reaction though.

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the views.

I think I shall email the mate who I know is hung though just to tell him what I have done. I think the mate who complained will get there first

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you can make comments in humorous ways. That's what my buddies have done toward me since we were in high school. It's just a way of kidding around with each other. It's not meant to hurt me or anyone. It's just a little bit of fun.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's ok to say it in a good way like "I shared a room on a trip with Mike and there wasn't enough for the two of us and his dick" or if you are in a group of people and good naturedly joke about it.

What I don't like is when someone makes a comment (note: this actually happened to me) upon meeting me for the first time, "oh, I know who you are...you and your dick are the talk of the locker room. We love to watch you." Ok that is just creepy!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's ok to say it in a good way like "I shared a room on a trip with Mike and there wasn't enough for the two of us and his dick" or if you are in a group of people and good naturedly joke about it.

What I don't like is when someone makes a comment (note: this actually happened to me) upon meeting me for the first time, "oh, I know who you are...you and your dick are the talk of the locker room. We love to watch you."

Ok that is just creepy!

I am sorry for saying that, buddy.
:biggrin1:

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Long story short ... it's something that a lot of people would have commented on to others. There's no universally understood mistake you made.

However, when he said you were out of order to comment on his size, that's when you say, "OK, I apologize for saying something about you to others that was out of line." And it's done. It's his cock, after all. And you guys go on being friends.

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks Krispdx.

I only intended to show our (larger) friend in a completley flattering light. Only intended to benefit him.

Think I shall email both of them to apologise.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe you friend that you told is insecure about his own size. Who knows maybe the song I don't want no short dick man has a special meaning to him. (sorry I am in evil mood tonight)

Last edited:

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I told the mate in quesiton and he had no problem at all with my talking about it.

I think he was quite flattered in fact!

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My rule of thumb is to never say anything about anyone that I wouldn't say to their face. The other thing to consider is who you're saying it to. Some people are easily offended, so you'll no in future not to make any size-related comments in front of this friend who's sensitive about it.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
"I only ask because I was talking to another mate earlier and the subject of size came up and I mentioned our mutual friend."

Considering this was the subject you two were talking about, it seems perfectly natural, especially as your comment was intended as a compliment and not as a way of back talking him at all.