Is it appropriate to say that a mate is well hung?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
unless the friend in question has asked you to stay quiet, i don't see anything necessarily wrong with it. i've had friends who've mentioned that mine's rather large to others...and i don't much mind or care. doesn't seem to hurt or help much either way. lol!

D

deleted136887

My cock has been commented on, made fun of, and in general is a pretty "public" issue. If I take offence now, I should not have let such a lot of people see me in various states of arousal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All my friends do this to me. It bugs me when the first thing they say when i meet someone new is 'he has a massive cock'. Makes out thats all i have going for me. Furthermore in my case i dont see it as massive as i know there are much bigger out there. Even guys i know that are pretty hung themselves refer to me as the big guy. Its madness.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
All my friends do this to me. It bugs me when the first thing they say when i meet someone new is 'he has a massive cock'. Makes out thats all i have going for me. Furthermore in my case i dont see it as massive as i know there are much bigger out there. Even guys i know that are pretty hung themselves refer to me as the big guy. Its madness.

Many of your threads involve questions about what constitutes being "average" and you yourself have said you're 7". I'm not sure why all your friends consider you "massive" or hung guys are so overly impressed but I suppose I'd take the compliment.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Too bad all of your friends have such small cocks.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats the thing - they don't! I have seen at least 2 in situations. 2 others in locker room. In fact - if I was judging men I know through friendship or work I would say that they are all pretty well off. For some reason they think I am better off. Has to be the girth.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you should keep your mouth shut. maybe your mate is looking for something more than a size queen. when younger, word got out that I was large, and I had some relationships that were solely based on my size, not what I wanted. and when I was with a gal and our relationship was more than sex, the size queens would come around just to piss her off.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having shared a room with a mate of mine on holiday a few years back, I happen to know that he is hung like a horse.

Is it right though to tell other people that I know it?
No. Unless you get express permission the answer is no. For future reference it is always "no".

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think you should let it come up in everyone you met. Hey John got a big one. Let your mate show them or tell them. If you mate and you all are in the toilet together and he pull it out and they saw and make a big deal well you just keep your comment and let him said what he want or tell him to piss off.