Is it big enough for you?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sizequeenNY, Dec 5, 2010.

1. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    Why do men constantly ask this? They always ask me and not just on lpsg. If they are big enough or thick enough, I tell them. What if they aren't, how do I respond? Today, someone asked if he is big enough- 7 x 5, I told him he wasn't big enough but he is thick enough but really, I was just being polite. Is there a way to respond to this that isn't hurtful or do some men want to hear that their size is inadequate?

2. D_Langstaff Longstaff

It's like the times you've asked a boyfriend if this particular dress makes you look fat etc etc, it is just someone needing reassurance.

3. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can only assume it's an attempt to find some form of validation if it's a sincere question where they aren't sure, and/or are insecure about size. This is exactly why I make the effort to just say yes and move on. I can think of nothing more awkward and hurtful to say when building up to a romantic moment than "no" (even though it's a turn off to have to answer/lie).

Now if someone is asking whether or not they are big enough in a playful/confident manner, that's a whole different ballgame. :wink:

#3 paigexox, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  4. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    Some guys do like being humiliated, and are turned on by that but I would think the majority are looking for reassurance when they ask that. I would be polite and careful answering unless you know he's turned on by the humiliation thing.

Hinting to things like "its not the size its how you use it" might be a polite way of suggesting you're not all that impressed with the size, while still not completely denying his ability to please a woman.

5. D_Langstaff Longstaff

I agree with what Paige said, it is an insecurity thing usually, or maybe they just want to make sure they have everything you need.

6. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    Ah see for me I want the truth. Did not think of it as asking for validation. How insensitive of me to be

7. VernalTiger

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You could always go the indirect answer... "I like it" or "It's lovely" or "It feels so good".

8. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or since it's out and you're presumably going to have sex, put it in your mouth. :eek:

Unthinkable! hehe

9. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

Wrong answer
    That might bother some people, if they have no experience. :rolleyes:

10. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    I try to not get as far as a sexual situation like being in their bed before I know their size

11. D_Langstaff Longstaff

I like the way you think.

12. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    I agree...they're asking for validation, asking how do they measure up.
    How about something a little vague like "It was the perfect size to hit all the right spots" and then change the subject.

13. D_Langstaff Longstaff

What's your ideal size? The penis in your photos looks about 7-7.5 with 6" girth are you wanting more than that?

14. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    The one in the pic is 9 x 6.5 the sign hides it. It was very nice but he lives a little far to see regularly. Not sure if I have an ideal but I have a minimum of 8 x 5 and kegals works the rest of it out ;)

15. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    I think you should just be honest.

Just tell them this. I'm apparently far away from being big enough for you so it would just be a matter of you telling me that.

16. LGX

LGX Member

Size validation I agee.

17. PerfectlySexy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is this really that common? I wonder if it's because you identify yourself as a sizequeen therefore men are wondering if they measure up to whatever standards you have. If they met you without that context maybe they wouldn't feel the need for that validation. Which I guess means you're out of luck on this site.

18. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

If you're just asking this rhetorically, then I agree!!!

If you literally wanted to know why, then I agree with those who've said it's about validation. I particularly agree with powerlift's post:

Whether it's a guy asking about his dick size or a girl asking about a dress, the question is silly unless you're prepared to hear something you may not want to hear.

I too think it might be because you identify as a size queen. I've had a bunch of guys ask, but not as many as sounds like you've had ask. When I get PMs asking that question on here, it's usually when I've just posted about liking length.

If it's on here, I'd suggest you say something along the lines of 'No, but I'm unusual in my liking of really big sizes. You'd be fine for most women.'

In real life situations, I guess it's a little harder. I usually tell them the truth, but my truth is easier to tell - average is 'big enough' for me. Not my ideal, but big enough. And I point out that I wouldn't have fucked them a second time if they weren't big enough. Maybe you could find a similar approach (ie. honestly say that they aren't your ideal size and point out the things they DO do for you)?

19. obscurity

obscurity New Member

Albums:
    If a guy is thinking of asking this question, he should ask himself a question first. "If the answer happens to be 'no', will I be able to handle that truth?" If the answer to that question is NO, then maybe it's better if it was avoided in the first place. It really depends on the personality type of the guy though. I mean, some would get quite offeneded/hurt by it, other's would just strive to prove the girl wrong. If you're the latter of the two, then ask away! haha

20. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    In the first post, I clearly say, not only on lpsg. I do not walk around with a badge saying sizequeen. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted