Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In the first post, I clearly say, not only on lpsg. I do not walk around with a badge saying sizequeen. :rolleyes:

Yes, I caught that, but also this:

I try to not get as far as a sexual situation like being in their bed before I know their size

Which makes me think you are asking or checking people out to a degree that conveys your interests. Maybe I read too much into that. I'm just curious if this is a general guy thing or something triggered in a specific context.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I caught that, but also this:

Which makes me think you are asking or checking people out to a degree that conveys your interests. Maybe I read too much into that. I'm just curious if this is a general guy thing or something triggered in a specific context.

Way to back peddle for your reading comprehension fail :rolleyes:

I am not rude and abrasive, I have manners. If I am finding out by touching him or playing on cam before we go out, the situation already turned sexual. I wold not flat out ask a man, motek, are you hung?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Why do men constantly ask this? They always ask me and not just on lpsg. If they are big enough or thick enough, I tell them. What if they aren't, how do I respond? Today, someone asked if he is big enough- 7 x 5, I told him he wasn't big enough but he is thick enough but really, I was just being polite. Is there a way to respond to this that isn't hurtful or do some men want to hear that their size is inadequate?

most men like to know where they stand,or how they stack up,i'm one of them,but by now i know i'm huge(at one point i was worried about if i was big enough for 3 other past relationships i was in though)
and just be honest with your answer.if you like having a big dick for sex,then that's what you like.that's not a bad thing.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
most men like to know where they stand,or how they stack up,i'm one of them,but by now i know i'm huge(at one point i was worried about if i was big enough for 3 other past relationships i was in though)
and just be honest with your answer.if you like having a big dick for sex,then that's what you like.that's not a bad thing.

I'm sorry, I was distracted by your cock and missed what you said. Let me read it again.

I know what I like. I need to be honest because I am not attracted to men with smaller cocks. If I see a guy smaller, I am turned off

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you have to ask, you're not. I know I'm average and wouldn't bother to inquire. I'd just do it and hope that she found me satisfying...if she could get past initially knowing I'm average. It's not that complex, is it...really?

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why do men constantly ask this? They always ask me and not just on lpsg. If they are big enough or thick enough, I tell them. What if they aren't, how do I respond? Today, someone asked if he is big enough- 7 x 5, I told him he wasn't big enough but he is thick enough but really, I was just being polite. Is there a way to respond to this that isn't hurtful or do some men want to hear that their size is inadequate?

Most men are very insecure about their size, hence why they ask such a question to begin with. Some of the SPH weirdos get off on being told they are small. I would just play along with it so no feelings get hurt, unless the jerks ego needs to be taken down a notch. Just about everyone on this site knows what is average and how big they can get. Just state your size requirement upfront. Also, I wouldn't answer anything that your not comfortable with.

The one in the pic is 9 x 6.5 the sign hides it. It was very nice but he lives a little far to see regularly. Not sure if I have an ideal but I have a minimum of 8 x 5 and kegals works the rest of it out ;)

Not to burst your bubble.... but you might want to get the measuring tape out next time :tongue:

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isnt it more likely that its a way of getting someone to view their pics? They probably know full well their cock is an ok size if they are asking that of someone calling themselves sizequeen.
Is my cock big enough= lok at my pics sizequeen! lol

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@John_H and sizequeenNY

In reference to the 9X6.5 in the profile pic, it is clearly not that size... go look at Mandingo and that will give you and idea of what a real 9X6.5 looks like. That guy in no where close, not to say he is not big... he clearly is, but more of a normal lpsg big not a OMG big.

Guessing the 7X5 guy is more likely a 6 ish by sub 5 ish, who is exagerating a bit.

To answer your question, like most ppl are saying the men are just looking for validation, your best bet is just be nice... if you go any other direction you will pretty much kill any relationship chance you will have with the guy.

If it is random internet guy that you don't know/care about.. be honest.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a female friend tell me years ago that if a guy asked her if it was big the dude was either a virgin or average or below in size. She said that guys that are truly large never ask a question like that...

Bennyman96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No it was, the verification is covering half his cock.

If you're talking about the guy in the first pic, that looks about 9, i'm 8 and with both hands on me, i have a little less showing than that guy. So, I believe you.

But i have to agree with what a lot of guys have said. Guys would usually ask that if they're nervous and think they're small or think you have high standards. I don't usually ask, I let girls say something, or when I say stuff like "use both hands" or when i hit the back of their pussy and they make that pushing motion with their hands on my hips, usually after that, 9/10 women say "You have a big cock." Or sometimes when i'm walking around with that long yet hanging stiffy afterwards! haha. LOVE sex and fun women.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure you and most other women have heard that same question over and over again. I am fortunate enough that I am large enough that if I am not big enough for my partner then she will not be satisfied with any size. When a guy asks a question like that then he leaves himself open to an answer he may not like, you have a heart, some women are not as thoughtful. What are the options, lie and say yes, you are fine when you don't mean it, or maybe a more polite I have been with a man that was larger and got used to his size and prefer it but I don't measure a man simply by the size of his cock, etc, ect. Even if you don't mean it, still better than, no, you are too small and I need more to satisfy me. The best thing for the men is just don't ask at all, you will know soon enough and if it isn't move on to someone that his size will work for. I have never understood a person, man or woman that leaves themselves open for an ongoing test of their physical attactiveness, take what you have and do the best you can with it.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never been asked this question, and I've been with a lot of men. Have you considered that maybe you're doing something or reacting in some way that makes men ask you this question? It seems awfully odd that you've been asked it so often, and no man has ever asked me.

I am sure you and most other women have heard that same question over and over again.
Actually, no.

Most men don't bring up the size of his penis in any way.

Last edited:

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it big enough for you? = is a boring question asked by an insecure man. IMO

Now asking a women while i'm hard as a rock, "What would you like to do with that?" I find those answers to be much more interesting and fun! :wink: