Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...to self suck?

Long story short, im single not getting any and horny as fuck. I used to think that one being able to suck their own dick was mere myth and impossible.

This site has opened my eyes to the fact its possible. Right now I'm really craving a blow job, which I am obviously not going to get from anywhere else. Masturbation has kind of run its course..

Anyway, heres a pic from my album.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/shyguy1985/albums/shy-guy-cometh/24199-img00002-20091027-1509.jpg

First do you think i'm long enough to be able to do it with the right exercises?

Currently I cant do it, nor do I have the skill to take a picture to show you how close/far away I am from doing.

Any tips on stretches, positions....unless of course any of you think I dont have the right size tool for the job.

All opinions welcome, thanks

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think you can , Size is not always as important as flexibility . You should do HATHA YOGA exercises that stretch out your spine .

I have been self sucking since I was 16 and self fucking when I discovered it by accident once in a room cam show on webcamnow about 10 yrs ago .

I was in a bad accident back in 2006 when a bitch ran a red light and even though I had a green there was a blind spot and I didn't see her in time .
It injured my neck for quite a while, I could not turn my head too far to the right or left wo pain but Yoga helped a great deal .
I used to be able to suck myself when soft and have not been able to for a long time wo pain but I am VERY HAPPY to say I was able to do it easily just the other day .
Moral of the story is allow time and be prepared in this case with the right exercises for your back and neck .
GOOD LUCK !!!

:bj:
HH

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it has more to do with flexibility than penis size (but a large penis helps of course). Either way, I'm pretty sure you at least fit the "minimum" requirement.

I post this link a while back and I think it should help you out. Good luck and be careful not to injure yourself.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to be able to touch the end of mine with my tongue when I was younger. I daren't try now, the idea of it just screams slipped-disc o'clock.

shyguy1985

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right, this is my first attempt. I havent done any stretches and oddly I found it hard to stay fully hard on whilst trying to balance and take a picture.

This was purely a *hopefully* before pic. Although I do seem much further away than I thought I was. Thats a fair old distance between mouth and cock.

In truth its a bit of a mental stumbling block before I've even started.

Never going to happen, is it?

Attachments

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As already stated above, flexibility is the key, but height and weight are part of the equation. When I was in my 20's I was 6-1, 145#, and very flexible. With 8" I could fold up and get 2" into my mouth. If your back is flexible, a flat tummy and thin thighs will enable you to get your head into your crotch when you flip your legs and ass up over your head, sort of a backward somersault. If you can get your arms over the bends in your legs you can pull your legs downward and thereby bring your cock closer to your mouth. Start easy and keep at it.